Simrad 50 " Didn't quite make it Reports "

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Knot sure weather to ask why you, Mr Boatslut, wasting your supposed precious time, posting marginal 'dribble' or to congratulate you for upping your level of ???, to what I was expecting but didn't get in that other thread. I know Bull was nearing his upper limit but this is more the level I know you are capable of when you put your mind to it. And what's more it is reasonably well done so Big Ups for the nice work and you maybe pleased to know I very much enjoyed the giggle when I saw it :thumbup:

Nothing to hide from Mr YY........ now I just connected all the wires to the big battery bank, the national grid is still working, there was no loud bangs or flames spotted, quite pleased about that. If it had gone wrong then I'd be hiding. I didn't quite make it into the office today but just nailed a 22 tonne order into Aussie so pretty damn happy.

At the risk of repeating my self yet again but I will as you asked so nicely ;) - We didn't finish Simrad R1 as we got bored, due to the weather or lack of, so simply decided to do something knot so boring, which we did. Big Ups to those with a stronger constitution on the day who did battle to the bitter end, we do admire your fortitude, something we just did take enough of on that occasion.

Hey, we all see things in a different light and I for one are bloody pleased we do, imagine if we all thought like Squid for example. How spooky would that be? :lol: :lol: Knot that Squids thinking is bad (generally ;) ) but if we all did the same it would be pretty boring. But going personal especially against family's is knot necessary nor is holding grudges.

We come, we comment, we discuss, we bitch at each other, we say stupid things in assorted manners but at the end of the day there is no one here on Crew I wouldn't buy a beer today. That includes you and Bull. In fact I do think Bull and I would have a great arvo on the piss somewhere with our differing yet knot that far apart views on some things, could be good for a laugh or 6.

Getting bitter and twisted just isn't worth the effort, there are a multitude of other things plenty good for that. I'd like to think I'm knot alone in that mindset.

Who else thinks Boatslut just simply needs a big hug? :D

Not sure wether it is my eyes or what but this is all I can see when I read it :?

That is just classic, really great work.

I especially love the spelling mistake !

we were having a great cake day up to kauri point, just as we tacked the bottom of the keel dragged across the mud and we parked up, dropped the sails, got the fishing rods out and another rum, waited for the tide to turn, glamore :thumbup:

Can I have my beer please KM?

?????? Well confused with that one BB.

I'll try it at the office 2morrow, we run MicroCrap there.

Ya catch anything YY?

pitty so many people have used the ignor button, they have no idea what KM is saying dribbling on about.

There must be other didn't quite make it reports???

There must be other didn't quite make it reports???

:lol: I do believe the intention of this thread isn't what the title suggests.

I'd suspect the same reason as us. I know for sure a couple definitely were.

Archived