SSANZ 50 Protests.......

This is what happened.............

Everyone that entered the protest room was sucked into a vortex, they're now stuck in a parallel universe in orbit between the Planet Vulcan, Mercury and Uranus.

Only Atom Ant and Wheels know anything about the vortex, or Planet Vulcan and need to launch a mission to save them...

Guest Dry Reach
Some people are making assumptions...(incorrect ones at that)

Don't worry the truth will be revealed in good time.

Should'nt the process / communication be faster and more precise and thus not allow for assumptions.?

Fouling.

I have to agree with DR. Happy to believe there are good reasons but, with an official SSANZ website crediting Crew.org as its official media partner, surely there is a great opportunity to educate competitors and potential future competitors while interest is focused on the subject.

With respect Cameron - that is a little ambiguous and slightly controversial for the Chairman of SSANZ to be saying in a public forum.

Perhaps some clear information on the outcomes/timing of protests rather than a lecture on rating Code 0's would be more helpful? Although the lecture is a good one for those not aware of the facts around rating 0's.

I don't really care about the outcome - but the process isn't that obvious from what I can see.

Perhaps I am missing something.

OMG - for once I agree with DR

Guest Dry Reach
Fouling.

I have to agree with DR. Happy to believe there are good reasons but, with an official SSANZ website crediting Crew.org as its official media partner, surely there is a great opportunity to educate competitors and potential future competitors while interest is focused on the subject.

Eggzachary! :thumbup:

also holding protests meeting after the race helps!

Guest Dry Reach

With respect Cameron - that is a little ambiguous and slightly controversial for the Chairman of SSANZ to be saying in a public forum.

Perhaps some clear information on the outcomes/timing of protests rather than a lecture on rating Code 0's would be more helpful? Although the lecture is a good one for those not aware of the facts around rating 0's.

I don't really care about the outcome - but the process isn't that obvious from what I can see.

Perhaps I am missing something.

OMG - for once I agree with DR

Ah! young master :sailor: - you are thinking more deeply now! :thumbup:

more than once EE. because if you aren't akin me you must be with me.

Pull your bloody heads in. Ssanz do a fantastic job in organising and the site is extremely well maintained. These boys and gals do it for love...its not their day job, and all you few can do is bag Cam for telling you all will be revealed, which it has been.

Cam, you and the team are doing a great job, these muppets dont speak for the masses to be sure to be sure.

Keep up the great work

also holding protests meeting after the race helps!

DR, is this have protests after a race as distinct from before the race?

Great idea, why didn't I think of that, I feel all educated now.

Might want to think on what the race is and the logistics of what you suggest first.

Might also want to try your hand at organising protest hearings that five different parties can all attend before you get too critical on how long it takes, you know some more of that real world rubbish that can be so inconvenient to your own prejudices.

And to clarify, are you advocating that race organisers should be publicly commenting on matters which may be the subject of a protest before that protest is heard?

Pull your bloody heads in. Ssanz do a fantastic job in organising and the site is extremely well maintained. These boys and gals do it for love...its not their day job, and all you few can do is bag Cam for telling you all will be revealed, which it has been.

Cam, you and the team are doing a great job, these muppets dont speak for the masses to be sure to be sure.

Keep up the great work

Easy Tiger, its a bit of constructive criticism, not a bagging of Cam or SSANZ – who I think we all agree do a fantastic job on what I regard as the best racing series in the country.

Don’t be so thin-skinned, muppet.

Archived