Does anyone know this yacht?

Thanks for the replys.The "owner"says he is in Greymouth and he wants $1000 in advance to show the boat.And he apparently doesnt want to enable me to view the outside of the boat.And right now I dont even know if the boat is there somewhere.Maybe I could hire a kayak and go look for it.

Oh right. That's an interesting one.

Advertise her cheap and get Bunny in the trap (that's you). Get Bunny to pay a grand to view the boat. Bunny arrives and finds Boat to be a dump and poof goes a grand. Hmmm clever. If he said yeah go ahead and take a look and see what you think, maybe, but I would still be cautous.

What is the thing anyway. It looks like a Fijian, but it also looks like she is steel. But poor photo's. Has he any more pics?

As I have said to many, It is always easy to buy a boat. So personaly I would say to the guy, he is either serious at selling and will arrange for you to get a look, or he is a con artist.

A grand to even look at it. WTF? Ding Dong goes the warning bell.

I wonder how much to look inside?

I'll try to remember to suss tomorrow. If it's up the river I should be able to confirm at least that.

Try looking in the area to the north of Beach haven wharf. It looks like the moorings in the entrance to river opposite the Hobsonville Air Force base. Do you have the link to the trade me page fpr this boat?

Archived