• Please log in to reply
603 replies to this topic

#601 Black Panther

Black Panther

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 3,566 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 10:19 AM

Actually a lot is being done and it is quite encouraging. Even Trump s latext actions could end up having a positive effect by galvanizing others to action. His announcement is pretty much a non event
In retrospect Sandy Hook marked the end of the US gun control debate. Once America decided killing children was bearable, it was over.

#602 AJ Oliver

AJ Oliver

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 05:27 PM

Km - Your post is complete Rignt Wing Bonkerism  . .  

First, what you do is not "research" by any conceivable stretch of the imagination.  

Second, I'm calling you out as a bald-faced liar about Mr. Al Gore. 

From KMM - "Totally agree, so why are so many alarmists going to extreme lengths to shut down anyone who dares to utter the slightest utterance in disagreement with them? Al Gore and others want laws changed so when people who don't agree with them say something they came be locked up to shut the conversation down." 

#603 Knot Me... maybe

Knot Me... maybe

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 06:09 PM

Are you really serious in suggesting you haven't seen any of the hoo ha going on about places shutting down conversations, Senators writing letters asking laws are enacted to stop deniers speaking out loud and being supported by Gore, amongst lots of similar stuff?

Surely you jest..... please say you're just taking the piss.

#604 Knot Me... maybe

Knot Me... maybe

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 06:36 PM

Only read this if you want to know why I said this

Totally agree, so why are so many alarmists going to extreme lengths to shut down anyone who dares to utter the slightest utterance in disagreement with them? Al Gore and others want laws changed so when people who don't agree with them say something they came be locked up to shut the conversation down. Do you see the antis doing the same? Nope, the antis are not the power players, the alarmist are the ones in the seats of power.

which resulted in this

Km - Your post is complete Rignt Wing Bonkerism  . .  

First, what you do is not "research" by any conceivable stretch of the imagination.  

Second, I'm calling you out as a bald-faced liar about Mr. Al Gore. 

From KMM - "Totally agree, so why are so many alarmists going to extreme lengths to shut down anyone who dares to utter the slightest utterance in disagreement with them? Al Gore and others want laws changed so when people who don't agree with them say something they came be locked up to shut the conversation down." 

https://www.heartlan...imate-realists/

Attack the messager* (heartland) if you like but do so know those with a valid response would attack the story, those with nothing go after the messenger.

* - just saying that as I doubt a GW alarmist site would publish things like that, which could suggest this Heartland site isn't one, not that it makes any difference if you really want the truth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users