Mobile plans etc - I don't get it

Zoe

Guest Dry Reach

Zoe. heres a plan...

throw away all your technology (phone, I Whatever, computer...)and save about 5K PA.

then every week arrange to meet all your clients and friends in one place for drinks and a catch up.

Spend $100 on wine for the evening, have fun, meet your freinds, do business and ...

save all the frustration of having a MOB (phone that is) while slowly becoming a alchoholic!

:D :thumbup:

Guest Dry Reach
$100 on wine, is ok if you shop at the warehouse :lol: :lol: :lol:

?... Thats 9-10 glasses plus all the other peoples contributions to the piss up!...

thats enough to get yourself in trouble with the fuzz!

also look at the benefits...

1. get known as a party gal

2. easier to sign up intoxicated customers to great 'rip offs' when their half cut!

3. will eventually get a reputation :wtf: ... and bulk discounts

4. meet people.

5. start a trend!

Dry Reach - great minds think alike

My phone is at least five years old and was inherited from my husband. It will do a while longer.

I don't give out my cell phone number unless I really have to. I make maybe two or three calls a month on it (but lots of texts)

No iphone, no ipad, just a three year old laptop that's going to do for another few years and is a great workhorse.

And as a matter of fact I am getting everyone together in a few week's time for an industry type lunch... but I'm going to make them pay for the wine.

Guest Dry Reach
Dry Reach - great minds think alike

My phone is at least five years old and was inherited from my husband. It will do a while longer.

I don't give out my cell phone number unless I really have to. I make maybe two or three calls a month on it (but lots of texts)

No iphone, no ipad, just a three year old laptop that's going to do for another few years and is a great workhorse.

And as a matter of fact I am getting everyone together in a few week's time for an industry type lunch... but I'm going to make them pay for the wine.

Even better!

speaking of even better.... throw away your phone and technology for a month and "take in some life"!...

it's even better than burning your bra!... :thumbup: BB :?:

And I've gone to Orcon. No monthly fee but $11.95 for 500 texts per month. My phone bill will be less than half of what it was before. (I wouldn't mind but when you get pretty much no coverage you don't want to be paying for it.)

Orcon do cell phones now??

I was with Orcon with my landline internet and they were fantastic. Awesome service when you needed it. I so wish they could have provided a T-stick. I would have been with them in a shot.

Archived