38 replies to this topic

#11 Knot Me... maybe

Knot Me... maybe

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,340 posts

Posted 06 March 2015 - 03:37 PM

There's been an additional prize chucked in by someone who reckons too many sub 34fters (10.34mts) are spending too much time in their berths when they could easily be out having fun. That is a F1020 or shorter.

So if you have a boat that is less than 10.35mts and wasn't launched in this current century you're now also in the running for one of the following.

Attached File  Alloy 800px.jpg   370.53KB   0 downloads

which can also do this

Attached File  Alloy 2 800px.jpg   513.73KB   1 downloads

It is a state of the art Super High Holding Power Aussie made Excel anchor. Flash? Oh yes but it gets better, it's made of high tensile aluminium so it's light. One for a 10,4mt boat is only 7kg yet it has a bigger surface area then say a rocna of over twice it's weight. It is a deep seeking anchor so a very good all rounder. They are a work of art and it seems a shame to throw them in the wet but they are also magnificent performers so after a few rums to many that does give good peace of mind.

Now go enter your sub 10.34 beast and the sexy beast above could be yours.

More info here - http://www.ssanz.co....ents/index.html

#12 Changed

Changed

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,171 posts
  • LocationNorth Shore

Posted 09 March 2015 - 06:13 PM

The Cool Change will be there.

#13 Knot Me... maybe

Knot Me... maybe

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,340 posts

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:02 PM

With the help/consent/brave call of a very nice benevolent/crazy/brave bastard owner, I'm coming out to play as well now.

Looking forward to it.

#14 Duty Free

Duty Free

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • LocationAKL

Posted 21 March 2015 - 10:44 AM

The finishing boat may be asleep when you get there !!!!!

#15 Clipper

Clipper

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,702 posts
  • LocationAuckland

Posted 25 March 2015 - 02:20 PM

There's been an additional prize chucked in by someone who reckons too many sub 34fters (10.34mts) are spending too much time in their berths when they could easily be out having fun. That is a F1020 or shorter.

So if you have a boat that is less than 10.35mts and wasn't launched in this current century you're now also in the running for one of the following.

which can also do this

attachicon.gifAlloy 2 800px.jpg

It is a state of the art Super High Holding Power Aussie made Excel anchor. Flash? Oh yes but it gets better, it's made of high tensile aluminium so it's light. One for a 10,4mt boat is only 7kg yet it has a bigger surface area then say a rocna of over twice it's weight. It is a deep seeking anchor so a very good all rounder. They are a work of art and it seems a shame to throw them in the wet but they are also magnificent performers so after a few rums to many that does give good peace of mind.

Now go enter your sub 10.34 beast and the sexy beast above could be yours.

More info here - http://www.ssanz.co....ents/index.html

does this include multis under 10.34m?

#16 Knot Me... maybe

Knot Me... maybe

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,340 posts

Posted 25 March 2015 - 04:06 PM

It's being discussed Clipper. Stand by while things are fine tuned.

Must say the interest in this event is big, that's bode well for the SSANZ's lads putting in all the hard yackker getting it sorted and run.

#17 Clipper

Clipper

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,702 posts
  • LocationAuckland

Posted 26 March 2015 - 09:26 AM

With the help/consent/brave call of a very nice benevolent/crazy/brave bastard owner, I'm coming out to play as well now.

Looking forward to it.

On What?

#18 Knot Me... maybe

Knot Me... maybe

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,340 posts

Posted 26 March 2015 - 11:03 AM

With Smithys baby, Marshal Law the R40.

After beating both the R40 Cowboys (Provincial and Urban) last weekend on a E40 now I reckon we can do it again using a weapon just like theirs.

The rumours that I maybe trying to goat the other R40's into coming out to play could be 100% true ;)

#19 Clipper

Clipper

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,702 posts
  • LocationAuckland

Posted 26 March 2015 - 11:16 AM

Nice.

#20 Boatworks

Boatworks

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • LocationGlendowie, Akl, NZL

Posted 26 March 2015 - 01:45 PM

With Smithys baby, Marshal Law the R40.

After beating both the R40 Cowboys (Provincial and Urban) last weekend on a E40 now I reckon we can do it again using a weapon just like theirs.

The rumours that I maybe trying to goat the other R40's into coming out to play could be 100% true ;)

'Goad' not 'goat' surely.  

Anyway, we can't let that comment go unanswered!  Provincial Cowboy is planning to race unless it looks like being boat damaging conditions.  

Looking forward to it.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users