Banner Photo

I'm getting bored with this one, and its dumb having two different ones (home page one was stuck up there in the rush of getting it done and has never been changed).

So if someone sends a replacement that gets used it's worth a bottle of Mount Gay.

PS Crop it to roughly the dmensions above would help.

The forum banner image is 1920x138px, the home page 950x150px.

The forum image is this way as the pages are relative width - i.e. they expand to browser window width, whereas the home pages are fixed width.

The two will be merged at some stage soon, when David and I get the time to sit down and work out the details.

As it is at the moment, the home site is due to David politely informing his previous host to go away and then saying - oh; we need a new site. The forums are as they are due to a swift upgrade to the latest version of the software to keep the spammers out (sorry to all those that miss waking up to the pictures of naked ladies gracing the pages).

Guest Dry Reach
Or this

Not to much "non skid sand" in the paint boys!

or...

John's boat was always a pleasure to board! but was a bit sluggish down wind.

"When i said bury it so the kid's won't find it i meant the whole bloody thing" (at a hidden treasure competition)

Great one BB, You would need the "owner" of the photo to allow it s use.

BTW, the one above was courtesy of Will at Ocean Pgotography.

BB your first submission is a great shot except for one thing - there's a launch in the middle of the photo. I do like the way the motor sailer looks like it's going down the mine too!

Your second submission is art!

Guest Dry Reach
BB your first submission is a great shot except for one thing - there's a launch in the middle of the photo. I do like the way the motor sailer looks like it's going down the mine too!

Your second submission is art!

fark off! .... ART!.... :crazy: :wink: :lol: its BB's crew "shot"!

DR that looks quite surreal - awesome!

BB you'd better replace that frayed looking old rope in your second shot. I'm sure KM will do you a good deal!

Guest Dry Reach
See Squid? There's nothing wrong with your old banner. It just needed a bit of sprucing up. :D

[attachment=0]Crew-banner.jpg[/attachment]

BB. are you a lesbian? or maybe a guy?

surely you would want men on there.

Archived