Mount Gay Photo Comp

I feel cold just looking at that. I'm Not excited about Winter coming. Summer feels so short.

Me neither - the boat has to come home for some serious maintenance work this winter. Not looking forward to no sailing at all. We used to go at least once a month in our tri in the winter.

I get seriously grumpy if I don't get out for a sail, and the time it takes for me to go into withdrawal is getting shorter and shorter.

Probably be on the beg for a ride in the winter . . .

Ms

A terrible thing to say to someone who has just made it clear he is proud of his new sails but...ahhh...the leech of that headsail seems to be doing something a bit less than flash in that shot AC.

Yeah, fair call, I"m still experimenting with that. ltho I was reaching and didn't want the leach to be to tight and 'hooked' in if you know what I mean? You're welcome aboard to help me trim them someday if you like!

What about this one, Nathans first fish and he waqs absolutley petrified of it! he did wind it in all by himself thou. good effort for a 14 month old.

Then there was the other one, where he found my paint brush and thought it was an ice cream. not such a good look but very funny.

DSCF6004.JPG

Picture 010.jpg

What the young fella got up to this summer . . .

Picture 016r.jpg

Picture 016r.jpg

Picture 089r.jpg

Yes - he learnt to row - the first pic is him and Dad together on his first lesson.

The second pic is him with his first 'on his own' lesson in Smokehouse Bay.

The third pic is the young fella with his new dingy

Picture 016r.jpg

And some more (I really want a bottle of that rum :lol: )

First Pic - Father and son . . .

Picture 130r.jpg

Coro sunrise on Boxing Day

Picture 043r.jpg

And what to young boys do when they are waiting for the adults to finish tuning the boat . . . play with the camera of course!

Self portrait (I guess if this one wins - the young fella gets the rum? :) )

Picture 058r.jpg

I'm amazed at the light you've got in the Rikoriko cave CG. When we were there it was quite dark and pics I took were hopeless even though it was bright outside( its so big in there eh!). Is that a particular time of day when more light is in there or the photo lightened or ?

I was amazed as well - I don't think we used flash and anyway the flash on my camera is prettty weak. Photos all taken with an older 3.2Mp Pentax Waterproof camera - but it does seem to take quite good pics.

It is a huge cave - that boat is about 40ft I think and has high tuna tower

Here are a couple more taken at the same time:

RIKO 2.jpg

RIKO 3.jpg

Archived