Stainless on the North Shore

Battgirl

Marine Metal Fab in Glenfield maybe.

Steve Forno is a handy dude with stuff like that as well. Bayswater and mobile. Suss ph book.

Any engineering shop should be able to bang those out I would think.

Squid, you do know marine stainless is the same as land stainless don't you ;)

Marine Metal Fab in Glenfield maybe.

Steve Forno is a handy dude with stuff like that as well. Bayswater and mobile. Suss ph book.

Any engineering shop should be able to bang those out I would think.

Squid, you do know marine stainless is the same as land stainless don't you ;)

The namew hadf marine in it, something like Coast Marine Stainless.

They were good guys who didn't get pissed when I wanted some puissant little job done that would make them no profit. I was always hoping one day I could go in there and order a boatload just to make it all up to them.

But I was passing the other day and the shop was all closed up - hopefully they have just moved.

Actually, forget Pro Stainless, these guys are much better. How could I forget??

Smith's sheet metals. (No relation, honest)

122 Sunnybrae Road

Hillcrest

North Shore City

Auckland 0627

(09) 4435672

Couple of old dudes, can be grumpy at times, but excellent shop, good gear and first class job. They used to do all our stainless work. Tell them Smithy of Pro Weigh sent you... (We were all paid up with them when I closed the business so no problems there!!)

I use Marine Metal Fabs they do an awesum job reasonable price Steve is the man to talk to there.

Interesting as I gave one Job to Coast Marine Stainless and they were just bloody useless took them 3 goes to make the tanks fit and were about 6 weeks late on delivery would not recommend sorry.

Cheers

Gappy

Gappy if that is the crowd up on the Whangaparaoa Peninsula then I know of a few Weiti members who have had similar experiences to you. Good to know who to avoid as well.

Actually, forget Pro Stainless, these guys are much better. How could I forget??

Smith's sheet metals. (No relation, honest)

122 Sunnybrae Road

Hillcrest

North Shore City

Auckland 0627

(09) 4435672

Couple of old dudes, can be grumpy at times, but excellent shop, good gear and first class job. They used to do all our stainless work. Tell them Smithy of Pro Weigh sent you... (We were all paid up with them when I closed the business so no problems there!!)

Ken Smith is great, but I heard recently that he had shut up shop (or perhaps Ken had just retired and the business is still going??)

Anyway, if they are still going give them a phone call and call in and see Ken.

Ken is trying hard to retire but he's knot doing a good job at it. I do believe he has sold but they still can't get him to stay out of the place :)

Leach Stainless. Saw a pile of their work last week and it was bloody nice stuff.

Ken is trying hard to retire but he's knot doing a good job at it. I do believe he has sold but they still can't get him to stay out of the place :)

Leach Stainless. Saw a pile of their work last week and it was bloody nice stuff.

Ha everyone knows them!! Used to do real nice work for us at good prices. Can't get them to use a computer though... Great guys..

AA yip they were the ones when I sent Robin Williams to get the tanks tested for CE they all popped the baffles on the test he was not very complimentry of them and the time delays I had with them just added to it.

Yes boatspray is right about Leech Craig does a great job also had some done by him recently great job fantastic price.

Cheers

Gappy

Archived