Farr 30/Melges 32 second hand sails

I am trying to find a donor boat for second hand downwindsails. so was wondering if there was someone out there who would know where to track any farr 30 or melges 32 spinnakers/gennakers down? As they are highly campaigned boats overseas im sure there must be second hand sails around?

Hi KM

Yea i had a look at the quantum symetrical last time.

I am after bothe an A and an S sail so would be good to see what else u can dig out.

Ill have to come see u soon as Booboo has said the pineapple express masthead halyard has to go as it is to stretchy for the new MH Zero thats on its way

Found one A sail that's 16mts odd so a tad large. The others are in there somewhere and I'm still digging. Doing some mods on the house again so the sail shed is currently a full of crap shed.

I asked Aussie this morning if they had a list of what they sent.

Your supposed to be working on the boat not the house!

16mtrs is pretty big alryt. Let me know when u find them

OK sorry about the time lag gents, busy busy times in KM land.

I have managed to score some numbers and a sailmaker is currently turning them into understandable.

I have a Quantum A3 that is around 14.5 x 7.6mts, just verifying that at the moment. It is a virgin or if not it's only had a small tickle behind the bike shed, it is crisp as crisp thing. It's white and has a cockulator and was numbered (Y3333 by the looks, now removed). That will probably be too big for me, it looks massive in the backyard. If sizing is verified then that's no good for my boat (in winds over 3kts :) ). It's in a good bag.

I also have a Norths A3 that is a little smaller but not massively so. Again white but while it's in great nick it's no virgin. Again cocked up and has/had numbers in a good bag also. Again if no good for me that can go as well.

I'll push to see if I can get a answer.

I think the other 2 are Symmetricals. One Miester has already tried. The other is in the shed of doom playing hide n seek... the bastard.

If sold they will go for what I paid for them, which wasn't much. Miester and Oracle have 1st dibs.

Hi KM

Is it possible for u to tale them into work tmrw so i can have a looksy?

Hi KM

I did some measurements and the norths A3 works perfect as a fractional on my rig so if the other 1 is 14.5 roughly it would be perfect for my rig

The Norths A3 is exactly 12m luff

It was all done above board and after school hours.

I have all my measurements written down so did a scale drawing of my rig and drew the sail onto it.

The norths 1 myt be good for ur rig?