Launch sinks after hitting moored yacht at Devonport

Not to mention the Salthouse 62 that hit the Reactor at Glendowie a few years back - result Reactor afloat on mooring, salthouse 62 sunk off Bucks  - just been sold again that one I think she is up to name no 5 . 

Not to mention Reactive the Townson 25 hit by a ferry off bayswater, about three years after being hit by a pleasure boat as Active in the same spot, KM it must be the North Shore -some magnetic pull  

We had damage to Mrs Micawber while on the mooring at Birkenhead. I suspect the waka ama crews. One morning about 7am I watch a full speed waka ama T-bone a dude rowing his dinghy out to his yacht.. Frightening stuff.

I had a trimaran at okahu bay that had a hole about the diameter of a milk bottle. I suspected a skiff or R class but what can you do?

That happened to my father in the 90's or early 2000's. They did a cruising race down to the bottom end , as he rowed away from the boat he noticed something dark in the quarter( the offside to where they loaded). On inspection , it was a neat 2 inch hole , prod probably. If they'd been on the other tack she would have had a lot of water below.

Should hope so, after a rudimentary glance there seems to be amazingly little damage to SJ considering the impact and damage to the Genesis, however you would have to look aboard her i guess, Wood is Good!