• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Black Panther

Black Panther

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 3,424 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:47 AM

There are three places around here that do them.

“The more I see of the moneyed classes, the more I understand the guillotine.” George Bernard Shaw

#22 Knot Me... maybe

Knot Me... maybe

Getting harder

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,648 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 03:07 PM

The closest we could find 3 weeks ago was a Northcote gas station and they are expecting to be told to stop any day. After that it was Dairy flat........ which maybe one of the ones BP mentions.

Many have stopped filling only in the last couple of months. We went to 3 that said they did but got there to find out they got stopped a couple of weeks to a month or 2 ago. Many still had all the gear there but just weren't allowed to use it.

Out of inner Auckland I'd expect the locals to ignore bullshit more than those closer in. It seems to be what happens with many things, which I think is magnificent. 

#23 Black Panther

Black Panther

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 3,424 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 03:21 PM

Siverdale, Z WHangaparaoa and the old guy opposite Mitre 10 in Rishworth for the locals.

“The more I see of the moneyed classes, the more I understand the guillotine.” George Bernard Shaw

#24 ScarecrowR31

ScarecrowR31

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:02 PM

Gull Snells Beach

#25 Knot Me... maybe

Knot Me... maybe

Getting harder

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,648 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:49 PM

Is there still a M10 on the peninsular? I was a bit surprise to come down the hill one day to find what was M10 which turned into Placemakers had become a New World.

Good to know those gas places exist though. I hope they hang around.

#26 Black Panther

Black Panther

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 3,424 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:55 PM

Yes but off the main road on karepiro dr.placemakers have gone to Silverdale

#27 snail

snail

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationMainland

Posted 22 April 2017 - 01:03 PM

Check BP on Jarvis Rd. I got a 4 kg filled there in Feb. we used to fill 9 kg bottles from 45 kg bottles all the time on Great Barrier (As suggested 45 kg bottle upside down, 9 kg bottle on scales - once pressure equalises, open venting value on 9 kg till weight obtained or liquid comes out)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users