46 replies to this topic

#41 Sabre

Sabre

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:18 AM

It is very possible there were men down there waiting patiently to be rescued. Waiting... Waiting... Waiting. They must have been very confused as to why it was taking so long as I'm sure they would not of thought for a second that all the bureaucratic bullshit going on up top was more important than their lives.

#42 Myjane

Myjane

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 12:52 AM

Sadly yes

#43 wheels

wheels

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,711 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 06:39 AM

Why I have been up tight with this subject the guys we're miles away from the explosion they could had died from starvation for all we know nobody will find out will they ,

That is incorrect. The Majority were at the far end and either at or very close to the explosions initial ignition point.

Whittle would had gone in and tried to retrieve these guys ,,, and other miners But the finger pointers arrived and stoped that ,

Also incorrect. Whittle was the person saying no. Whittle was the one giving the Cop that info that it was unsafe. Whittle was the one telling the Families they were going to go in and then on the other side of his two faced lying face, feeding the info to the Cop that the Mine was unsafe.

But it is pretty obvious now, in view of the fact Men have been in there and the RV has been even further, it is safe to enter and someone needs to enter again and do a full search.
They may be sending another RV in by the sounds of the latest info. I think it needs to be a lot more professional that the last Video shows. What a rather amateur looking set up that was

#44 Myjane

Myjane

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 08:16 AM

I don't feel harsh with whittle , he had his hands full , cops were looking for a crime scene and any person related , as for robots , what the hell are they thinking , pure waist of time , for god sake , the cops have been in there poking about , covering there arss , now we send a robot in , Just WALK in with eyes open

#45 Knot Me... maybe

Knot Me... maybe

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,501 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 09:59 AM

This is only the public getting what it wanted and now finding out one reaction generally creates a cascade of downstream reactions.

The publics desire to always make someone responsible, no matter what or who actually should be, has made the country so risk adverse people are now scared to make a fast snap decision when sh*t happens as the fall out that will rain down upon them will be huge, be it justified or not, to the point they lose everything.

Same thing with the Police, the public demand results so the Police have to find one somehow. Generally they get it right but often the pressure to 'get a result' is leading to cock-ups.

#46 Myjane

Myjane

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 03:38 PM

Correct put police are not miners who know there hole in the ground better than anybody else , and the family's have had a raw deal , all they want is there loved ones back if possible,

#47 Knot Me... maybe

Knot Me... maybe

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,501 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 03:54 PM

Too true but Worksafe has the law and power to totally trash someones life, the families don't.

Would you put everything, everything you own, house, boat, cars, everything, on the line to send someone in tomorrow? The chances are whoever says 'Go' could be doing exactly that. Hence the drive to get the Govt to OK it as the same laws don't apply to the Govt that apply to the rest of us or the Govt can suspend a law or whatever is required.

I hope they do but time will tell. I think they look like they are folding so fingers crossed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users