2024 replies to this topic

#2021 Sabre

Sabre

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:57 PM

No stress here KM.. simply disagree with the- you are all lost sheep who are in deep with a cult because you vote angle.

#2022 Knot Me... maybe

Knot Me... maybe

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,693 posts

Posted Yesterday, 06:53 PM

you are all lost sheep who are in deep with a cult because you vote angle.

You're mixing 2 themes there a little but closer than you've been.

Not all voters are in cults but most in cults are voters.

A person walks into a booth and votes then is happy/unhappy with the result but carries on accepting the change as what can happen and at times change is LARGE for many assorted reasons. They are someone who needs to consider message the action of voting is portraying. They may have considered and be happy with the message, they may not but at least they have considered it. That is something I'd sugest the majority haven't done, it would go against everything the Government has told them for their entire life. This group would be the largest by far and will have voted for every option that was on offer.

A person walks into a booth and votes then is ecstatic with the result and then carries on like a schoolgirl with 'We won you lost na na nana' and comments that would suggest if someone doesn't wake each morning and prostrate themselves at the feet of the new PM they are obviously being paid by JK, the KKK and all business to stomp on babies heads while rogering kittens in a hope to start a civil war that will destabilise the Government, or so one could think after seeing many of the comments. They are the cult members, the extremists, that society would be far better off without. This group are like terrorists, a small but loud grumpy slightly delusional minority, nice normal looking people but a little off the rails in the rational thought process dept. They will have only voted for the team sitting in the Governing seats post the election.

The bit in red could be replaced with - new PM they are obviously being paid by Helen, the Unions and all beneficiaries

or equally with - new PM they are obviously being paid by James Shaw, Al Gore and people who think proudly declaring you've ripped off taxpayers multiple times is admirable.

There are many other EXAMPLES you could also use for the sake of the discussion.

And Mr Sabre, just for you note the lack of blue  ;)  :D

#2023 chariot

chariot

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:33 PM

Sabre, i think you need to take some anger management pills. As for me, life goes on even with the present government whom i didn't vote for. Perhaps you could follow my lead and go sailing for the weekend. Does wonders for the soul.

#2024 Sabre

Sabre

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:58 PM

Sabre, i think you need to take some anger management pills. As for me, life goes on even with the present government whom i didn't vote for. Perhaps you could follow my lead and go sailing for the weekend. Does wonders for the soul.

No anger here Chariot.. just like to challenge KMs thinking. It is a political thread after all.. I was hoping to be enlightened but atlas still scratching my head.

Couldn't agree more as for the rest of your statement. Spent a couple of days on the boat with my young fella earlier in the week and back out tomorrow.. life is very good again :)

#2025 Sabre

Sabre

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted Yesterday, 08:00 PM

You're mixing 2 themes there a little but closer than you've been.

Not all voters are in cults but most in cults are voters.

A person walks into a booth and votes then is happy/unhappy with the result but carries on accepting the change as what can happen and at times change is LARGE for many assorted reasons. They are someone who needs to consider message the action of voting is portraying. They may have considered and be happy with the message, they may not but at least they have considered it. That is something I'd sugest the majority haven't done, it would go against everything the Government has told them for their entire life. This group would be the largest by far and will have voted for every option that was on offer.

A person walks into a booth and votes then is ecstatic with the result and then carries on like a schoolgirl with 'We won you lost na na nana' and comments that would suggest if someone doesn't wake each morning and prostrate themselves at the feet of the new PM they are obviously being paid by JK, the KKK and all business to stomp on babies heads while rogering kittens in a hope to start a civil war that will destabilise the Government, or so one could think after seeing many of the comments. They are the cult members, the extremists, that society would be far better off without. This group are like terrorists, a small but loud grumpy slightly delusional minority, nice normal looking people but a little off the rails in the rational thought process dept. They will have only voted for the team sitting in the Governing seats post the election.

The bit in red could be replaced with - new PM they are obviously being paid by Helen, the Unions and all beneficiaries

or equally with - new PM they are obviously being paid by James Shaw, Al Gore and people who think proudly declaring you've ripped off taxpayers multiple times is admirable.

There are many other EXAMPLES you could also use for the sake of the discussion.

And Mr Sabre, just for you note the lack of blue  ;)  :D

Aye?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users