3801 replies to this topic

#3741 AJ Oliver

AJ Oliver

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 971 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 04:20 AM

How do wild exaggerations advance the discussion ?  

Like this . .   

"Iis iit (sic) now a crime to be white , middle class , law abiding , tax paying , and heterosexual in NZ ?" 

#3742 Knot Me... maybe

Knot Me... maybe

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,005 posts

Posted 26 May 2019 - 10:35 AM

Your comment is based on one sided view western USA and UK statements. You must be the ONLY person in the world who is denying Bashar is murdering innocent Syrians. 

No idea what the American war in Vietnam has to do with anything nor do I care.

Some of your own postings there is numerous. Yeap shitloads I'm sure but then I'm not the one telling others to 'speak the Queems English' and doing it most amusingly in an American accent :)

How do wild exaggerations advance the discussion ?

The little ? on the end would suggest it is a question.
You can answer it if you like or you can distort it and in doing so detract from the discussion...Opps, I see you already have.

#3743 Rehabilitated

Rehabilitated

Rehabilitated

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts
  • Locationon the waters and else where

Posted 27 May 2019 - 10:48 AM

"You must be the ONLY person in the world who is denying Bashar is murdering innocent Syrians." KM...MB Assumption again on your part. Please quote my sentence that stated Bashar is murdering innocent Syrians and quote your reference link that the majority world powers think they are innocent. I,m with the impression the ISIS and ISIL and the other terror groups and their families are not innocent but regarded as terrorists, rebels and anarchists.  You are probably behind  the 9 ball. AMERICA no longer wants him removed in fact want him to remain with some warnings because they want to withdraw to conserve military spending so he can build the great wall of AMERICA on the border. They certainly do not want the ISIL sponsored funded  supported by IRAN to regain territory and they inc the EU do not TURKEY in there in a big way hence ISRAEL taking on some of the costs, fight. 

"No idea what the American war in Vietnam has to do with anything nor do you  care." It's an lustration how AMERICA feeds, destabilises sovereigns state territory with false world media news together with the IRAQI illustration and considered along with many other statements which after a period of time are proved to be false. Its got to the stage one cannot believe every thing one reads in the news or what is reported on TV news media Inc the NZ gov't and the NZ political opposition parties, your quotes inc  The Catholic church and other organisations. Perhaps you should learn about the Vietnam war and how many north Vietnam citizens and USA, NZ inc  military who were all murdered and maimed, injured and for what. Suggest it was a war to keep the AUA military people employed rather than make them unemployed in the USA.. IRAQI Sadam over a ten year period killed only Approx 30,000 of his rebel dissents citizens and their was no ISIL or other terrorist groups that operated in IRAQI. Since his illegal murder more than 1,000,000 people have died and it's still going on. WHY? Perhaps the report by experts that predicted Saudi Arabia's underground oil reserves at that time of the report would be depleted in the year 2030 with the other middle east countries following soon after. Ask why do they keep on reducing oil production thus keeping the price high for maximum revenues whilst they transfer their economies with world sport facilities, infrastructure and other revenue investments world wide. Since that report is it just a coincidence that countries with oil reserves wars are happening, or threatening to happen with all sorts other than it's a race to steal, secure oil supplies, with excuses, reasons, misinformation?  IRAN, VENEZUELA, BRAZIL, ARGENTINA, EGYPT. No oil in central Africa but there is worse mass murdering's, crimes against humanity and no one inc the UN, world news media, you are not giving a dam. Why pick on Bashar?

"Some of your own postings there is numerous. Yeap shitloads I'm sure but then I'm not the one telling others to 'speak the Queems English' and doing it most amusingly in an American accent." 

Where did I say the Queems English and others?  Besides yourself please quote where I have told others

©  2013 2014 2015

ADVANCING MULTIHULL SAILOR ORGANIZER NAVIGATOR.

OCEAN COMBINED CRUISER / RACER ADVANCING MEMBER.

#3744 Knot Me... maybe

Knot Me... maybe

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,005 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 12:24 PM

Sorry Rehab but I think anyone who defends than arsehole coward like Bashar is also mentally deranged and a coward.

As I'd prefer to not have any dealings with people like that, Bye bye.

#3745 erice

erice

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,189 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 08:18 AM

hate speech

cuts both ways?

"comedian" Guy Williams took a photo of Brash crossing a street in Ponsonby, Auckland, and posted it on Twitter with a comment indicating a desire to run him over.

Williams is the boyfriend of Green MP Golriz Ghahraman, who made a melodramatic pitch for public sympathy .. after ACT leader David Seymour upset her by calling her a menace to freedom because of her demands for tougher controls on what New Zealanders are permitted to say.

It's interesting to speculate on what might have happened if the names were re-arranged here and it was Seymour who had jokingly threatened to run Ghahraman down on Ponsonby Rd.

I think we can safely say the Left would have been up on its hind legs demanding he be strung up.

https://www.stuff.co...theyre-offended

ACT NOW!

don't wait for everyone else

to save you from yourself

#3746 Maté

Maté

Sailor

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,522 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 10:33 AM

Conservatism is failing, and you only need read the toxic posts here in this very conservative section of the community to see it playing out. I am amazed at how threatened it is by an outspoken female green MP or a "horse faced" PM. Conservatism will keep devolving into a cheap, intellectually bankrupt outrage machine and as I have mentioned Murdoch, the Hoskings etc of this world are making bank out of angry white chaps.

National is dead as a party, it just doesnt know it yet. It may well win a few more elections yet by skillful electioneering but that's it unless it changes its vision for the future. When the oldies die out, its all over rover and as for the Christian party saving them? Yeah right, since when does the good book say go into politics and order the masses to follow your particular god-denomination-priestly classes? The middle ages are over, but National seem to have missed that wee point. However there is a delicious irony that the parties of god and the poor masses they claim to represent would be prepared to join forces with the party of the Auckland Club, but hey why not? The Tamakis with their vulgar exceptionalism are perhaps the more honest brokers as they make no bones about their true aims in life $$$$$.

#3747 Knot Me... maybe

Knot Me... maybe

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,005 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 10:33 AM

Was that really erice that posted that or is that Rawshark back :D

I see the children down there in the Beehive Home for the Full of sh*t are sending toys furiously all over the show.

I'd guess that as some big news is due, there is lots of supporting paperwork and it's known what site it will all appear on, it's not hard to believe someone, highly likely a insider who knows the process or just a keen watcher, took a educated stab and Bingo, there it all was.

Hacking or just lack basic security combined with a clever opportunist? The talking heads are pushing one but the other seems more likely.

#3748 Black Panther

Black Panther

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 5,438 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 01:19 PM

Interesting point mate makes about demographic shifts. I have read that 10% of those in the UK who voted in favour of Brexit are now dead.
  Two figures sat side by side, staring at the Sea. One said to the other, “You know that one day we will die.” And the other friend replied, “But all of the other days WE WILL LIVE!”

#3749 erice

erice

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,189 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 02:03 PM

Saturday, 19 January (2019), marks an important moment. This is the day, in theory, when the country turns remain. Even if not a single person has changed their mind since the referendum, the demographic shift alone will have done the heavy lifting. Enough old leavers will have died and enough young remainers will have come on to the electoral register to turn the dial on what the country thinks about Brexit.

https://www.theguard...cond-referendum

ACT NOW!

#3750 erice

erice

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,189 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 10:18 PM

nz labour's winter of discontent

in their year of delivery?

strike today

bungled well-being budget that won't fix strikes tomorrow...

https://en.wikipedia...r_of_Discontent

ACT NOW!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users