harrytom

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,034 posts
  • LocationAuckland

Posted 06 November 2017 - 01:13 PM

http://www.customs.g.../yacht pack.pdf

MPI encourages vessel operators to maintain hulls so as to be free of biofouling on arrival. Your vessel may be examined by underwater camera to check the biofouling. Severely fouled vessels may be directed to a haul-out facility for cleaning at owner’s expense. For further information refer www.biosecurity.govt.nz/files/ enter/ships/you-know-new-zealand-has.pdf New Zealand has strict requirements if bringing animals, including domestic pets, into New Zealand territorial waters

What about ships??

The boss said "see you in the morning"didnt know he liked sailing

#22 Steve Pope

Steve Pope

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 06 November 2017 - 07:01 PM

The Elephant in the room is that most if not all of the haulout facilities are already well booked in advance for boats doing their normal maintenance. They are not  available for spot haulouts.

#23 Knot Me... maybe

Knot Me... maybe

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,909 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 06:29 AM

The Elephant in the room is that most if not all of the haulout facilities are already well booked in advance for boats doing their normal maintenance. They are not  available for spot haulouts.

I wonder if the powers that be can see that the growth in pests travelling around does seem to related well with the decrease in cleaning options, the cleaning options those very powers removed?

Dickheads the lot of them.

#24 Beccara

Beccara

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • LocationWhangarei

Posted 07 November 2017 - 07:07 AM

One wonders how long till someone thinks like a Mackenzie Basin farmer around 97

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users