Gas bottle fill up

What about re-certing Aluminum cylinders in Auck. Seems only a couple. Manukau & Onehunga.

Autogas on Springs Rd, East Tamaki is where I take my alloy bottles to be re-certified. My 30 yr old 9kg alloy bottle will need to be tested again before I next get it filled. Also get my bottles filled there.

There was one next to carters befor the development started

It's moved around the corner to the end of the road. There is a similar development there too, but the gas is in the storage yard.

Ah ha fish tel me more ,

If you used to get your gas filled at Whangaparaoa Landscape Supplies on Karepiro Drive, the site which is next to Carters and has now been developed into the 'K Road' Live-Work units, then the owner of that place has moved up to the end of David Sidwell Pl. They have some boat / caravan storage there, and are doing a smaller Live-Work development adjacent. They have LPG fill there I believe, my father has still been getting his gas bottles filled there.

I had a good conversation with the owner before he started the development. Mentioned how much he turned over annually in LPG fills and he was keen to keep that part of his business going after he developed the landscape supply site.

David Sidwell Place is the left turn off Karepiro Drive, directly opposite the Mitre 10.

You can get the ally bottles re certified at the Dive shop in Wairau road

/www.worksafe.govt.nz/worksafe/news/alerts/images-and-documents/safety-alert-scuba-cylinders-withdrawl.pdf

seems ali if no go now?

I am told today that made on 2008 bottles will need a test next year , my three are alloy dam it , brought from burnsco

From Dive Centre Wairau Rd Website (we had our alloy cylinders tested here in 2014 - not a problem)

We test cylinders in-house!

We do not have to send cylinders out to have them tested like other smaller stores on the North Shore. This means faster turn around times and you can talk to the certified experts if you have any questions!

But again, not all cylinder test stations are the same either!

We are an IANZ Cylinder Testing Laboratory adhering to ISO 9002 standards, which is the most advanced cylinder testing system in New Zealand. We are authorised to test Scuba and BA cylinders, Domestic LPG Cylinders, Primus LPG Cylinders, Industrial Gas Cylinders, Automotive LPG Cylinders & Automotive CNG Cylinders and even large Air Storage Cylinders for other dive stores as well!