JK

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 685 posts
  • LocationWesthaven

Posted 24 November 2017 - 03:02 PM

I thought that was funny :razz: :razz:

Ha ha what a joke, talk about the pot calling the kettle names!  How about dropping the the flowery waffling kmenglish, innuendo, personal attacks and try to string together a cohesive  sentence in plain english?

Other than that what on gods green earth are you talking about?

You are allowed to use the word "black" in a cohesive plain English sentence & still be politically correct!!

#92 Fish

Fish

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 03:29 PM

In a good investigation one would expect everyone involved would be subject to a look at what or how their actions contributed to or not too the end result. That would mean anyone could possibly be asked questions that may end in court, hence the use of the word 'potentially'.

So do you have a response to the question asked or do you intent to continue to duck, dive and blame everyone else?

Is that seriously your answer?

"Potentially" oh dear, that is very tenuous.

I agree with the rest of your statement, that in a good investigation etc etc, but again I've missed a fairly substantial point here. Andrew Little wasn't involved with the mine, not in running it, not in permitting it, not in regulating it. So how could he "potentially" risk a prosecution?

And just for fun (or a Friday challenge), I'm game to try and get a straight answer out of you.

KMM, do you enjoy drinking cold, fresh beer?

#93 Knot Me... maybe

Knot Me... maybe

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,774 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 04:31 PM

Stop deflecting, one question at a time fella and you have yet to answer the original one from a few pages ago.

Here I will refresh your memory as to what it is.

SD is asking if you really do expect a Government Minister to put his own arse on the line and potentially open it to prosecution, ridicule and proof he had no f**king idea what he was talking about, while also at the same time possibly make his previous employer and now very large supporters, the Unions, look a tad sub standard?

It can be a simple yes or no answer, but feel free to expand on it further if you so desire.

#94 Black Panther

Black Panther

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 4,066 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 06:02 PM

The question is moot.
“If we don’t change our direction, we will end up where we are headed.”

#95 Fish

Fish

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 07:00 PM

Stop deflecting, one question at a time fella and you have yet to answer the original one from a few pages ago.

Here I will refresh your memory as to what it is.

It can be a simple yes or no answer, but feel free to expand on it further if you so desire.

Yes,
Because Andrew Little has already stated the decision to re enter the mine rests with him, indicating he does have a pair of balls. However, as we may have teased out over the last few pages, the rest of your interpretation of SD's question is bollocks. Andrew Little has as much chance of getting prosecuted for Pike River as you and I.

Now, your turn. I'll give you a nice easy peassy one and won't bother trying to get you to explain what "possibility" there is of Andrew Little getting prosecuted for something he said once about Pike River.

Do you or don't you like drinking cold, fresh beer?
Yes or no? Elaborate if you wish (I.e by indicated a preference for rum instead)

#96 Myjane

Myjane

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 07:31 PM

I think I herd Winston saying he was going in with little

#97 Knot Me... maybe

Knot Me... maybe

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,774 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 07:51 PM

The question is moot.

Moot or Mute? There seems to be some suggesting both are the better option.

And probably yes it is but it's moved beyond that now  ;)

Yes,  Now that wasn't so hard was it?

Because Andrew Little has already stated the decision to re enter the mine rests with him, indicating he does have a pair of balls. You can guess if you like, I'll wait and see what reality brings us but I seriously doubt Little will set himself up without some protection, hence the chattering about law changes by the previous minister, the current one and the Deputy PM. But that could be moot, or mute, as Winston will be in there inside approx 55-60 days or so he said.  {Insert Tui advert here}

However, as we may have teased out over the last few pages, the rest of your interpretation of SD's question is bollocks. Andrew Little has as much chance of getting prosecuted for Pike River as you and I. That's also what I would expect but who knows what a real in-depth independent investigation may bring up, which is one reason I say someone needs to go in and have a suss at the point of ignition. As it stands now all we have is speculation....if we leave the partisan politics out of it as they are generaly huge piles of sh*t promoted by retards who are more concerned an agenda pushing than finding out the real truth.

Now, your turn. I'll give you a nice easy peassy one and won't bother trying to get you to explain what "possibility" there is of Andrew Little getting prosecuted for something he said once about Pike River. As mentioned above a full investigation MAY find Little stopped something when he shouldn't have, started something when he should have, OKed something, who knows, he was in a very powerful position at the time. I can't imagine what there could be though but I also can't imagine what it was like at the site, both above and below ground, as it all unfolded. I don't have your preconceptions and bias, which mean I have the luxury of not having make sh*t up to feed them. 

Do you or don't you like drinking cold, fresh beer?
Yes or no? Elaborate if you wish (I.e by indicated a preference for rum instead) 

:D :D  Talk about a loaded question. The answer is both Yes and No, it all depends on which beer/beers you have in mind. Some I love, some I like, some I can do if there is no other option and some I wouldn't touch with yours. Currently leaning a bit more Gin than Rum, I find the lighter nature of a good Bombay (and chilled raw apple juice) better to flush the taste of boat building out. I do supplement at times that with Monteith's Summer Ale and/or Tuatara Kapai.

Just finished making my rudder barings. I maybe able to steer the old family cruzer later on Sunday, that'll be biggest of the last bits done and dusted. Ya hoo!.

#98 wheels

wheels

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 15,877 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 06:34 AM

So it seems Little will not be the one that will be in the Gun if it goes wrong.
https://www.stuff.co...t-andrew-little

#99 Knot Me... maybe

Knot Me... maybe

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,774 posts

Posted 05 December 2017 - 06:49 AM

So it seems Little will not be the one that will be in the Gun if it goes wrong.
https://www.stuff.co...t-andrew-little

That's even less of a surprise than the sun comes up each morning.

Now we know why the 23 million, to buy their arse out of having to take any responsibility.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users