#1 Zozza

Zozza

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 07:48 AM

New C-Head standard model for sale

The only reason I am selling is that C-Head now make an even smaller version, which I need as it will fit better into the only very tight space available on my pocket cruiser.

The cost of this unit new from the American maker is USD$609 (for the teak veneer version I have..USD$589 standard white). Add in USD$100-150 postage, means if you want to purchase yourself it will cost you well over NZD$1,000 - and that is before NZ Customs whack import charges.

I am offering this exclusively to crew.org forumites for NZD$480 - which is an absolute steal.  

If no takers on this site, I will stick it on Trademe for $500 plus - so get in quick.

PM or my cell: 0220 809261

Cheers

Attached Files

#2 Zozza

Zozza

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 12:00 PM

Update: Sandy Graves, the maker of C-Head in USA, has just emailed me that shipping to NZ is USD$200 !

Cor Blimey, if I had known that I might be asking NZD$580 for my C-Head - but I am going to stick with NZD$480.in order for a quick sale, No offers - I am offering it cheap enough.

#3 curly12

curly12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 07:18 PM

Update: Sandy Graves, the maker of C-Head in USA, has just emailed me that shipping to NZ is USD$200 !

Cor Blimey, if I had known that I might be asking NZD$580 for my C-Head - but I am going to stick with NZD$480.in order for a quick sale, No offers - I am offering it cheap enough.

pm sent 

#4 Zozza

Zozza

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 11:37 AM

C-Head is still for sale to first person to make contact and confirm the deal.

#5 Zozza

Zozza

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 08:21 PM

SOLD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users