Bayswater Boating Club

KM your the government,you want a certain result to present to the people of NZ,pay me $5m I will comeup  with ever you want and produce some figures then the people and scientist will spend the next 10 yrs dismissing my theory.

In the mean time the world keeps spinning the sun still rises in the east.

Bit like an Auditor,yes sir what is the result your looking for wink wink nudge nudge.

meanwhile the ozone hole is getting smaller and the world,according to some is warming up.

- 'Yes CO2 is indeed a serious worry but one upside is it encourages plant growth so good for more food production,

More C02 does encourage plant growth: with less nutrients and more sugars.

So not good at all :(

A good point but a lower quality plant based diet still has to be better if you have nothing and are staving than eating videos of all the private jets arriving at a Climate Summit or chewing on huge cheques written out to Al Gore et al.

Well I am not qualified to agree or disagree: but you may find as we get older that sugar is the real enemy: Not fat or salt as we have been led to believe. Only saying :)