No replies to this topic

#1 Fish

Fish

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,799 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 12:04 PM

Confidence that Auckland Council will do the right thing has risen under Phil Goff.

From 19% to 20%

What a load of bollocks.

I'm loving Mayor Goff's comments on it though (from the election campaign):

"When less than one in five have confidence in Council, that's a fail," said then-mayoral candidate Phil Goff.

"Satisfaction with the Council's performance - across the board - is at rock bottom. The Council is viewed by many as a bloated and unwieldy bureaucracy which ignores the views of Aucklanders while presiding over soaring rates and debt," Mr Goff said in a media release on the survey result.

Nothing like doing something about it. Or just rolling over, having you belly tickled by the CCO's, and putting the dolphin in when you said you wouldn't.

Their solution to increasing 'trust & confidence' isn't to do what they said they would do, not to run secret agenda's, and not to pander to the CCO's, but to spend more on communications....

But I still can't work out whats wrong with the Council. I think I should commission an independent report from some Consultants, maybe they know why no-one trusts the Council...

http://www.radionz.c...-rises-slightly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users