New Dodger & Sun Shade

The time has come to replace our Dodger and Sun Shade with new canvas ones.  I've had a couple of quotes and fell over a few times. You'd think this stuff is gold or something. 

I also need to get the stainless tubes for the sun shade modified.  

The yacht is now in Westhaven, does anyone have any recent experience with good contacts who can come to the boat and work with me to get a good solution at a price that's ok?  

Need to get this done in the next 3-4 weeks before yacht is taken South.  

We used Canopy and Squab in Westhaven for our new bimini. Quality work and well worth the cost. Welcome to have a look if you want although we are out at Westpark (no available 14m berths at Westhaven, yet).

Thanks Neil, the berth I'm in is available short term if you need it.  Yip it was the guys in Westhaven, out of interest any idea what yours cost (rough guide is fine).  

Anyone know a good stainless steel guy around Westhaven? 

PS left 31 degrees and arrived into this Auckland rubbish WTF!!!! 

GH guy does brilliant work but not cheap. New guy in whg the cruisers are raving about is cheaper and excellent but maybe an overnight sail to get the boat there.

+1.

Have used Gulf Harbour Covers twice for full covers replacement. The first lot lasted 10yrs and looked great up until about year 9.