Marinas going under housing?

Yeah, so since Native's cryptic post the other day, I have absolutely no idea what in the hell you guys are on about, or what the "big news" that is about to hit, is.  Can someone just spill the beans,and we can get on with it....

I am just banging on in my usually inimitable way about how Panuku is laying in bed with Mr Speedy and Empire Capital and the public is the only one getting shafted.

Panuku in bed with struck off lawyers.  Tip of the iceberg?  Instead of spending millions on a Bastion Point monument, Goff should investigate this scumbag outfit called Panuku. It is within his constabulary to do so.

Zozza you need to go back to Marks post which hits the nail on the head.

The dodgy deals being done behind closed doors by Panuku over the marinas attached leasehold lands is just the tip of a divestment tsunami that is about to scuttle this cities future for many decades to come.

Council has sold down its shares ,debt ceiling reached if not breached so the next and only option is to sell down assets and annually ramp rates.

Carparks will suit Mr Speedy as he has done very well from the hospital one and golf courses will go quickly there after to others followed by a loosening of Watercare etc etc.

Yeah, I saw that too.  It is reminiscent of most of my interactions with the council on various submissions I have made.

Like the articles yesterday about Auckland Rate increases and Goff still running the 2.5% line.  When people heard that during the elections I don't think individuals realise they are talking on average.  Plus the areas most likely impacted in a relative sense with the fuel tax also got the largest rate increases.

So in general I would not trust much that any of them say.