47 replies to this topic

#1 Priscilla II

Priscilla II

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 08:13 AM

Crikey ,Southern Molyneux Brash and now Hanson.
Our cup runeath over with irrelevant right wing racist bigots.
Trump next?
http://nzh.tw/12104205

#2 armchairadmiral

armchairadmiral

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts
  • LocationEkatahuna

Posted 10 August 2018 - 08:53 AM

Looks like a western worldwide attack on free speech. The loonie leftie minister in the peoples republic of Victoria (Oz) has banned Sky news on trains ,stations and buses because she said they had broadcast a hate speech item over that network. They hadn't !. The latest buzz word is 'hate speech' .That's any public utterance that the left disagrees with. And of course its the Left journalists on ABC and here RNZ and the private network that Sainsbury works for that are promoting the hate speech thing. But also happy,for example to pillory a Maori ,Awanui Black, who passed away a couple of years ago as a paedeophile with absolutely no evidence at all. Trial by media but only when it suits them. And of course Mr.Black is not here to defend himself. Now that's real hate speech I would have thought

The ultimate result of shielding men from folly is to fill the world with fools.  Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher 1820 - 1903

#3 native

native

useless around the house

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,138 posts
  • LocationThe Shore

Posted 10 August 2018 - 02:03 PM

Snowflakes everywhere it seems but right wing snowflakes are the worst, crying and whinging that they cant get public forums to bleat out their propaganda. Do what all the other nutters do and stand on the corner of Victoria and Queen St with a handmade sign in one hand and a tin cup in the other.

However I do agree with your comments on AB, he cannot defend himself the media should STFU unless credible witness's or evidence are found. Who knows what agenda is being played out here.

#4 Knot Me... maybe

Knot Me... maybe

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,741 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 02:05 PM

There has not been free speech for many decades, if not longer.

The wankery going on at the moment is the alt-left using the opportunity trump and the media have given to go on a membership drive.

As Don Brash promotes all people are equal. The only people who disagree with that are racists........ and probably those on the treaty gravy train.

Hansen is a typical Aussie, sexist, racist and a voice that curdles sperm.

#5 Knot Me... maybe

Knot Me... maybe

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,741 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 02:07 PM

I was told I wasn't allowed to think for myself and know what the Canadians were on about but it was easy to tell the blonde chick would really rock a bikini :thumbup:

#6 native

native

useless around the house

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,138 posts
  • LocationThe Shore

Posted 10 August 2018 - 02:28 PM

Not sure whether to say racist or sexist, too confusing I'm out....

#7 armchairadmiral

armchairadmiral

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts
  • LocationEkatahuna

Posted 10 August 2018 - 02:38 PM

Yes N. It seems the police can't get to stage 1. No complaint(s),no witnesses despite a $10000 reward,just a heap of media hysteria and accusations from the ex wife that have also impugned other unnamed people. This leaves all sorts of people at risk of being 'suspects" .A bit like the Peter Ellis hysteria.It seems its being drummed up as inter tribal warfare as a blackmail potential weapon for monetary gain within maoridom. That's as maybe.The point is the shameless glee the media has seized upon this. They wouldn't have touched it if he had been alive. That's how gutless and low the media have become !

The ultimate result of shielding men from folly is to fill the world with fools.  Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher 1820 - 1903

#8 Fish

Fish

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,507 posts

Posted 10 August 2018 - 02:52 PM

This whole hate speech thing does unsettle me a little bit. Its only one point of view being shut down (the right). More so, if violence is threatened, as in the Massey case, by someone that doesn't want others to hear what will be said, the speaker gets shut down, not the person threatening violence.

In Aust, those two Canadians were going to get a bill for $60k cause protesters shut down a highway. Shouldn't the bill go to the protesters who shut down the highway?

The irony is that if the left weren't jumping up and down about those two Canadians, no one would have known they were in the country and no one would have given a sh*t.

The anti's fully fuelled the publicity for those two.

Yesterday, Barnaby Joyce made the sky fall on everyone's heads by saying there are poor white people who need his governments support. The reaction was very strong, you can't say white... only problem is Barnaby is right, there are poor white people that need support. 

#9 harrytom

harrytom

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,262 posts
  • LocationAuckland

Posted 10 August 2018 - 05:48 PM

Pauline Hanson and her one nation party are correct, Go deep in aussie past the glossy travel brochures and there is a time bomb ticking.

The boss said "see you in the morning"didnt know he liked sailing

#10 armchairadmiral

armchairadmiral

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts
  • LocationEkatahuna

Posted 10 August 2018 - 05:50 PM

Yes H/T....just like NZ !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users