Expensive lesson

This was Daily Freight. Rang some couriers but they said no to DG. Then DF have described it "accidentally " as a beaker. Think this may be the difference between a trucker and a courier. Lesson learnt. Tho wouldn't fancy any OSH fine.

I did have an interesting freight charge from AA solar for a panel to be sent North, A pro forma invoice had freight at around $80.00 via Peter Baker transport, I queried this before transfering the invoice amount and found there was an alternative option to use Poste Haste at app. $14.00. No brainer really. That this charge (PB) was considered even an option had me gasping!

slightly different to battery being freighted,but what do you think of a courier company who picked up a rifle with bolt,no ammo,delivered to home with must sign,left at back door and driver signed it?? When tackled the courier company the excuse was there was a car in drive so thought must home!!

Could be a case of Lithium battery and aircraft carrying passengers, the 2 aren't mates.

We carry on lithium batteries for radio control yachts in flameproof bags not problem. I think this is a max of 100 or 160 Wh.

yawn - the cumulative Ahr of batteries that passengers carry on to a flight would deem this sort of nonsense - well - nonsens!

seems low odds of them all spontaneously combusting at once though, right?

• Upvote 1