#81 raz88

raz88

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts
  • LocationAuckland

Posted 20 December 2018 - 12:49 PM

Have to admit I've not followed the ggr super closely. But from what I have seen in the media, the retirements for the ggr have not been mental/loneliness issues. They've been boats getting caught in bad weather and having breakages. Just like the route du rhum.

Certainly doesn't say that "these modern lightweight flyers can't stand up to a storm like the heavy slow classics"

#82 Priscilla II

Priscilla II

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 07:24 AM

#83 Rehabilitated

Rehabilitated

Rehabilitated

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts
  • Locationon the waters and else where

Posted 22 February 2019 - 11:55 AM

Priscilla II  Posted 21 December 2018 - 09:24 AM.

Hyper link : Content was blocked because it was not signed by a valid security certificate.

©  2013 2014 2015

ADVANCING MULTIHULL SAILOR ORGANIZER NAVIGATOR.

OCEAN COMBINED CRUISER / RACER ADVANCING MEMBER.

#84 MarkMT

MarkMT

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 863 posts
  • LocationLake Zurich, Illinois or Waiuku, NZ, depending on how I feel. And snow, especially snow.

Posted 22 February 2019 - 05:59 PM

Works fine for me.

#85 Fish

Fish

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,102 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 06:15 PM

Works fine for me.

And me

#86 Priscilla II

Priscilla II

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 07:08 PM

Crikey Rehab what you on bro.
Must be good care to share.

#87 Rehabilitated

Rehabilitated

Rehabilitated

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts
  • Locationon the waters and else where

Posted 26 February 2019 - 08:55 AM

I'm using a Public City council Internet Café / HUB funded by the Council. It has all the safety features / fire walls / and other malware software to protect all the computers and one off the features is if any web site does not have a valid security certificate then the hyperlink or content is blocked before the link is connected on the computer in use. They had to many problems before that blocking feature was installed with computers being infected and on numerous occasions the whole hub would go down. With 20 computers each had to have there software re installed / computer de bugged individually which took the qualified administrator's considerable valuable time on his days on. The computers would remain down on his days off. U tube / twitter / RNZ / non valid security certificate sites etc are blocked automatically. As a result computer infections have been reduced considerably with most infections at present it is suspected are brought in via users from their work or other outside computers using USB memory sticks / hardware / disc devices.

You tube shows this

"This site is not secure. This might mean that someone’s trying to fool you or steal any info you send to the server. You should close this site immediately."

©  2013 2014 2015

ADVANCING MULTIHULL SAILOR ORGANIZER NAVIGATOR.

OCEAN COMBINED CRUISER / RACER ADVANCING MEMBER.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users