40 replies to this topic

#31 Puff

Puff

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,883 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 01:18 PM

Part of the issue I'm sure is they feel that those responsible got away to easily. Hoping for further evidence.

So both the police and ESR have ruled out any personnel going into the mine so who will collect any evidence even if its there? Bernie Monk, Winston Peters? Angry Andy?

And since it won’t be the police or ESR, any evidence won’t stand a chance in court.

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"

#32 harrytom

harrytom

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,771 posts
  • LocationAuckland

Posted 13 March 2019 - 01:00 PM

The date has been set to enter the drift, 3rd May 2019, will Winnie lead the charge  domed with hard hat as said he would?

The boss said "see you in the morning"didnt know he liked sailing

#33 erice

erice

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,272 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 02:00 PM

already family members are wanting to know when they can enter...

ACT NOW!

don't wait for everyone else

to save you from yourself

#34 SloopJohnB

SloopJohnB

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,499 posts
  • LocationPatumahoe

Posted 02 May 2019 - 02:03 PM

Delay going in......unsafe!

"With age comes wisdom .... and with wisdom comes the knowing when to avoid perfection!"

#35 armchairadmiral

armchairadmiral

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 724 posts
  • LocationEkatahuna

Posted 02 May 2019 - 03:39 PM

Typically Winston is nowhere to be seen. Remember his 'please vote for me ' pledge to be the first into the mine. As a former NZ1 supporter I'm surprised it took me so long to wake up to his subterfuge and manipulation (shameless) of voters. And he's not alone !. Now it seems that tomorrow is off while they investigate dangerous levels of oxygen . What a mystery ? What mystery. It's full of dangerous gases. Send Winston in as the mine canary and see if its safe !

The ultimate result of shielding men from folly is to fill the world with fools.  Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher 1820 - 1903

#36 L00seM00se

L00seM00se

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 02 May 2019 - 05:54 PM

Now his line is that he’d be in the first group going in...sheesh how that guy is still around is beyond me.

#37 philstar

philstar

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 09:18 AM

So they've delayed going into the DRIFT because its too dangeous.

But they are still having a huge "re-entry event" at the mine which involves a whole lot of politicians, dignitaries and families for a nice photo opportunity to celebrate sweet fark all.

When will the west coast families see this blatant vote buying for what it is...... :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  

#38 wild violet

wild violet

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 04 May 2019 - 03:25 PM

Coasters are not stupid you should see the signage driving into Westport.Re broken promises from labour.

#39 Knot Me... maybe

Knot Me... maybe

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,115 posts

Posted 05 May 2019 - 11:17 AM

Coasters are not stupid you should see the signage driving into Westport.Re broken promises from labour.

I saw those and was rather shocked at the size and ferocity. Never expected to see that sort of stuff.

Same thing happening in Invercargil over Hopkins plan to drag all schools down to the lowest common denominator. They are gutted he's going to trash the very well performing and loved by the locals SIT. Signs everywhere about it and some are HUGE. I wouldn't have been surprised to see Hipkins swinging from a lamppost in the main street.

#40 erice

erice

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,272 posts

Posted 05 May 2019 - 05:24 PM

they got what they ordered

MainMap.jpg

http://blogs.lincoln...ng-on-the-maps/

ACT NOW!

don't wait for everyone else