lateral

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • Locationauckland

Posted 26 November 2018 - 05:23 PM

You motivated me to sort it. Thanks!
iPhone connected straight up in both modes. My android will only do client and sometimes access. Geez!
Dunno about what you are trying.
I have an NGT-1 which is usb to N2k which would put the AIS on the N2K network an thus to Simrad? Your welcome to try bit have to post it to you. Too heady for me.

#12 lateral

lateral

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • Locationauckland

Posted 26 November 2018 - 05:31 PM

Thread drift. Does anyone bother downloading PW gribs to mfd? Seems a bit naff if you have a laptop. Redundancy?
Looking for kis system. Iridium go looks better all the time. PAy when you need.

#13 Island Time

Island Time

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 6,205 posts
  • LocationHome from Cruising, Now Gulf Harbour

Posted 26 November 2018 - 06:41 PM

You motivated me to sort it. Thanks!
iPhone connected straight up in both modes. My android will only do client and sometimes access. Geez!
Dunno about what you are trying.
I have an NGT-1 which is usb to N2k which would put the AIS on the N2K network an thus to Simrad? Your welcome to try bit have to post it to you. Too heady for me.

Yep, thats pretty simple. If you patch the NGT to the AIS version, (on a laptop) then its a simple plug and play...

There is nothing, absolutely nothing, half so much worth doing, as simply messing about in boats

#14 Island Time

Island Time

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 6,205 posts
  • LocationHome from Cruising, Now Gulf Harbour

Posted 26 November 2018 - 06:43 PM

Thread drift. Does anyone bother downloading PW gribs to mfd? Seems a bit naff if you have a laptop. Redundancy?
Looking for kis system. Iridium go looks better all the time. PAy when you need.

Can, but dont. I use them on the laptop - the screen is much bigger and its easier. But on a big (12" plus) MFD it works well .

There is nothing, absolutely nothing, half so much worth doing, as simply messing about in boats

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users