Crew available!

I am looking to crew on a boat to cross the Tasman from New Zealand to Australia in December- January.

I spent the last month sailing in Lyttleton and now I am going in the direction of Nelson. I am flexible to move elsewhere if needed.

I am active on findacrew and I pick up skills very fast in general.

Contact me if I can be of any help :)

Thank you

Joeri

joeri.depuydt@gmail.com

I think the silence tells you that it is not a common direction for boats to sail. With westerlies predominating it’d be a couple of weeks beating to wind or, in January a big high could form over the Tasman and you’d be motoring for a week. Good luck in your search. You may find something.

Looking for 2 crew members to sail from Marsden Cove (Whangarei) to Waikawa (Picton) before Christmas. There is a skipper on board ready to go as soon as possible and as soon as he gets the crew sorted. The boat is a 20 mts steel ketch. Trip should take between 5 and 7 days. Please contact me if you are interested. Return fares to your place of origin plus expenses provided. Some coastal experience preferable.Horizon.JPG