14 replies to this topic

#11 Island Time

Island Time

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 6,925 posts
  • LocationHome from Cruising, Now Gulf Harbour

Posted 19 June 2019 - 10:35 PM

OK, I have several base test accounts, they can see the report button. However, I dont know why - cant see where access to that is given. There are however, some issues with the software, and a major update is not far away.
I have changed a couple of things that might help, so please have another look and let me know if anything changed.
Cheers
Matt

There is nothing, absolutely nothing, half so much worth doing, as simply messing about in boats

#12 Dtwo

Dtwo

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 11:56 PM

Yep I can see Report now.  I'll Report you.

#13 MarkMT

MarkMT

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 970 posts
  • LocationLake Zurich, Illinois or Waiuku, NZ, depending on how I feel. And snow, especially snow.

Posted 20 June 2019 - 12:04 AM

All good here...Chrome and Firefox on Linux + Silk on Amazon Fire + Chrome on Android, except not on the mobile version on Android - have to use the full version.

#14 mcp

mcp

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 07:25 AM

I can see report now. 

#15 Island Time

Island Time

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 6,925 posts
  • LocationHome from Cruising, Now Gulf Harbour

Posted 20 June 2019 - 08:31 AM

Where is the report button? Is it the red ↓ arrow ?

The red and green arrows are to vote a post up and down, and contribute to member reputation. Sufficiently negative results in a member having posting rights revoked.
So, if you see a post that's particularly good or useful, vote it up. If you dont like it, vote it down...or, if its contrary to rules, report it AND vote it down.

There is nothing, absolutely nothing, half so much worth doing, as simply messing about in boats

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users