Site Moderation and Rules

To ALL members;

There has once again been some degradation in posts in multiple threads. Site rules are here

http://crew.org.nz/site_rules.html

Please follow them. If you post, even in response to another's post, directly attacking, slandering, or insulting another member or members in any way, you will be warned. 3 warnings and you will have your posting rights revoked for 3 months. Permanent bans may follow.

SO, if you see a post that you think breaches the rules in any way, please report it - use the "report" button at the bottom of each post. I don't read all the posts, so I rely on reported posts to bring issues to my attention. If you don't like the moderation decisions, PM me to discuss. Discussing moderation decisions in forums is a rule breach and will get you restricted.

Crew.org is NOT a money making proposition, I do this in my "spare" time. Members who continually post marginal stuff that requires moderation may well piss me off, and get removed/restricted.

Play nice out there :-)

• Upvote 1

It depends on what hardware and software you are using, on a PC its here;

Report Button.png

It may be hidden until you hover over it.... And on other platforms or mobile it may be different....

It depends on what hardware and software you are using, on a PC its here;

attachicon.gif Report Button.png

It may be hidden until you hover over it.... And on other platforms or mobile it may be different....

I can't see that no matter what on chrome browser or on android phone.

1212.JPG

I reckon its a forum setting that is only available for certain users.  Do you have a test account you can log on to in on your browsers incognito mode to fault find?

OK, I have several base test accounts, they can see the report button. However, I dont know why - cant see where access to that is given. There are however, some issues with the software, and a major update is not far away.

I have changed a couple of things that might help, so please have another look and let me know if anything changed.

Cheers

Matt

All good here...Chrome and Firefox on Linux + Silk on Amazon Fire + Chrome on Android, except not on the mobile version on Android - have to use the full version.

Where is the report button? Is it the red ↓ arrow ?

The red and green arrows are to vote a post up and down, and contribute to member reputation. Sufficiently negative results in a member having posting rights revoked.

So, if you see a post that's particularly good or useful, vote it up. If you dont like it, vote it down...or, if its contrary to rules, report it AND vote it down.

• Upvote 2