Noelex 22 class association

Does anyone have an active (living) contact for the above?

The website Contact link bounces back, and no-one seems to be running the FB page at present.

When I last had a Noelex we got around a dozen boats out every weekend, but it seems there are presently 3, which I'm now expanding to 4. Slowly. Very slowly.

Which is why I need to contact the class.... I need a jib and kite, and for some reason the class rules are restricted to members only. Really. Makes it hard to order new stuff.

We've created an Auckland page in the last week, so we can organise travel etc for the local fleet, and try to boost the numbers. Rumour has it there is one parked in Weymouth, and another in Pukekohe, and there's bound to be others just begging to get wet. I've no idea what happened to my old boat.

I was sailing against Ric yesterday. I believe Anthony is down with the flu right now, he wasn't there.

If it makes any difference, we won the second race when Rob told me to drive for him.

Kinda... The Hartley 16 fleet destroyed us in the light conditions

Try vincewilliams@xtra.co.nz or Alex Bruce on facebook. I have a copy of the latest class rules. You can email me Phil@lytsails.co.nz

P.S. our sail designs won almost every nationals in the last 10 years including the last one.