Suppliers of good quality 316 wire?

Hi all looking for a supplier of 1x19 6mm Korean kos 316 wire for standing rigging, (or similar quality alternative). Every supplier I can find sells only Chinese 316 wire, which I don't believe can be trusted, (as steel and tube found out, the hard way).

Thanks for any advice...

KM at CRA as IT said. They only stock the quality stuff. Although I am not sure if 5mm or 6mm is the max size they go to.

KM????

Km can't currently post, hes in the naughty corner. Must be over shortly though. Send him a PM, he can still read this and message..

Any reputable your rigger will be able to supply you any kind of wire. It's not in their interest to supply inferior wire. They'll also be able to give you good advice for free! The majority of professional riggers in NZ in my experience, use KOS 1x19 anyway.

Any reputable your rigger will be able to supply you any kind of wire. It's not in their interest to supply inferior wire. They'll also be able to give you good advice for free! The majority of professional riggers in NZ in my experience, use KOS 1x19 anyway.

Thanks. But I'm doing it myself, hence the query!

Km can't currently post, hes in the naughty corner. Must be over shortly though. Send him a PM, he can still read this and message..

Will try him but his website doesnt show this option? (or any similar)

Thought you said you were doing it yourself? If you need swages onto the wire don't you need a rigger?

No, I don't think so. But just out of interest, what makes you say this? I dont know what I dont know, so mebbe I'm underthinking this job...