#31 Rehabilitated

Rehabilitated

Rehabilitated

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts
  • Locationon the waters Land and else where

Posted 14 February 2020 - 06:10 PM

Sorry everyone,  there is a problem with the site database/system right now. The ability of it to sort the posts by date/time is not working properly, and new posts are not listing properly in the threads.

I've sent Karl (Mothership & hosting company) an email for help, as I dont see what's actually wrong!

I do not seem to have the issue as discribed by the above poster have some of your issues u described by you and cannot read who has given reputation points Make a post and it takes approximately 24 hrs to show. Does not show who's on line. Do not know if that's a good thing or a bad thing
© 2013 2014 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

ADVANCING MULTIHULL, MONOHULL SAILOR, ORGANIZER , NAVIGATOR, PREVIOUS SKIPPER
OCEAN COASTAL WATERS COMBINED, CRUISER / RACER ADVANCING MEMBER, WEATHER, SUPPORTING CALLING FOR BANNING THE ELEPHANT TUSK IVORY TRADE.

#32 Rehabilitated

Rehabilitated

Rehabilitated

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 916 posts
  • Locationon the waters Land and else where

Posted 14 February 2020 - 10:53 PM

Na Did a post that shows in my posts in my profile but not in the thread. Still can't read reputation points. Shows on line is showing at the moment
© 2013 2014 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

ADVANCING MULTIHULL, MONOHULL SAILOR, ORGANIZER , NAVIGATOR, PREVIOUS SKIPPER
OCEAN COASTAL WATERS COMBINED, CRUISER / RACER ADVANCING MEMBER, WEATHER, SUPPORTING CALLING FOR BANNING THE ELEPHANT TUSK IVORY TRADE.

#33 Island Time

Island Time

Advanced Member

• Administrators
  • 7,082 posts
  • LocationHome from Cruising, Now Gulf Harbour

Posted 15 February 2020 - 04:57 PM

Yep, its still crap. I'm trying to get Karl to give me the login for IPboard so I can upgrade the licence, get support, and do the upgrade myself....

There is nothing, absolutely nothing, half so much worth doing, as simply messing about in boats

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users