Free polish for your yacht!

Good afternoon team.

I have been involved with yachts and boats in general since a very young age, after sailing the English Channel at age 8! I am now in my final year of a marine engineering degree and over the last three years have worked on-board various Holland america line ships as an engineer and before that, at Alloy yachts.

Now having said this! Our final year at university is a full year, and from the increased demand for our services we have decided to incorporate into our company named Professional Yacht Services.

To help promotion, and for the opportunity to spread the word - and take pictures for the website, we have decided to offer opportunities to renovate the exterior of two boats that are in a 'considerably' deteriorated condition. We would like to show the skill of our services by bringing these yachts or launches back to a polished finish to be proud of. This will include 'before' and 'after' pictures that will be uploaded to the website with your permission.

For everybody else! Professional Yacht Services is an Auckland based company available for all exterior / interior work, engine room maintenance, boat sitting, and full valet & grooming services for $24 per hour. ($10ph lower than the competition!)

For information on the free service please comment below or email gary@professionalyachtservices.co.nz

:)

All that effort AA. You would have been a sitter for this :)

Maybe his example could add a third dimension to the comparison - before, after, and "this is how many weekends and how much product you could burn up doing the job yourself."

Maybe his example could add a third dimension to the comparison - before, after, and "this is how many weekends and how much product you could burn up doing the job yourself."

That could be a winning business idea right there.

Go on Knot Me, you know you want to. :lol:
I think he said he was bloody good, I didn't see him saying he can perform miracles :) :)

Do we have a challenge?

Go on Knot Me, you know you want to. :lol:
I think he said he was bloody good, I didn't see him saying he can perform miracles :) :)

Do we have a challenge?

Eliminating poverty is a challenge. Restoring the finish on that boat - even back to appalling standard - is a...I don't know... :wtf:

\

Eliminating poverty is a challenge. Restoring the finish on that boat - even back to appalling standard - is a...I don't know... :wtf:

is only a paint tin away...

Hey, KM is setting a new fashion for Boat Paitn jobs. At Motuhei, we saw someone trying to copy him and you know what they say, copying is the best form of flatery.

Tell me about it... But on the bright side it still looks fab! :D

All the best, but don't try KM's bote. Afterall, you want the photos to prove success right? Unless you have a miracle in a can... :lol:

Archived