Message from Crew.org.nz

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_The Fat Controller_*

Guest_The Fat Controller_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2007 - 10:02 AM

Hi there

If you are a long-time or first time user of these forums, there are a couple of things you might be interested in.

The most important one is to let you know that by becoming a registered user, the forums get a whole lot easier to use.

Registering is free and only takes a couple of minutes. Being a registered user means that:

- You can select to only read messages that are new since your last visit (no more trawling through the forums looking for unread messages)
- You can set your time zone, depending on where you are based
- You'll receive our email newsletter (launching May 06) packed with NZ sailing news, race clinics and other updates
- You can enter our competitions
- You can get involved by posting on the forums.

It would be great to see more posts from outside of Auckland. I know from our stats that lots of you are already reading the website, but you are very quiet. We love to hear what's going on in other parts of the country.

I also just want to check that you've seen our Terms and Conditions at http://www.crew.org..../403/rules.html

Feel free to email me with any queries or comments, on editor@crew.org.nz. I always answer everyone's questions. Sometimes not very satisfactorily but I do try!

Cheers

The Fat Controller

#2 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:36 PM

Hi there

If you are a long-time or first time user of these forums, there are a couple of things you might be interested in.

The most important one is to let you know that by becoming a registered user, the forums get a whole lot easier to use.

Registering is free and only takes a couple of minutes. Being a registered user means that:

- You can select to only read messages that are new since your last visit (no more trawling through the forums looking for unread messages)
- You can set your time zone, depending on where you are based
- You'll receive our email newsletter (launching May 06) packed with NZ sailing news, race clinics and other updates
- You can enter our competitions
- You can get involved by posting on the forums.

It would be great to see more posts from outside of Auckland. I know from our stats that lots of you are already reading the website, but you are very quiet. We love to hear what's going on in other parts of the country.

I also just want to check that you've seen our Terms and Conditions at http://www.crew.org..../403/rules.html

Feel free to email me with any queries or comments, on editor@crew.org.nz. I always answer everyone's questions. Sometimes not very satisfactorily but I do try!

Cheers

The Fat Controller

How is this achieved because I'm a dummy.

OC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users