Davidson 28 Championships 2010

I know there are a lot of you still out there racing these great little boats ,so how about we all make an effort to get along to the Nationals this year for some great class racing .It's sooooo much better to be racing your own type of boat and although lately there has only been 6 or so of us out there the racing has been very close and alot of fun ,would be cool to get a dozen or more as it should be,no spinnakers involved so get off your butts and just do it,see ya there ,Cheers DD

Date- 17th April 2010

contact-BBYC for NOR.

Ok D28 owners its going to cost you a massive $30 bucks for probably one of the best racing days you will ever enjoy where you aren't chasing Y88 's, 1020'S or what ever you sail against and finally get on a start line where we are all playing the same tune.There will be 4 or 5 short races weather permitting and it would be great to see some boats from DYC and beyond turn up for the day.Personally I know the boat MEMORIES is out there racing and as that was my familys first keelboat that my faher put together it would be so great to see you and your fellow clubmates on the startline.......

Ross.....DD.......

Archived