Yet more on batteries

Ofcourse, this is all rumours. No one has ever been able to prove any of it. It is believed a Reporter in England could have accidently uncoverded a story about this in the last week or two, but mysteriously he was found Dead the next morning. the Police have reportedly not found anything mysterious with his death, but also have not found why he died. Certianly some very high powered people have been seen rushing around trying to cover their tracks.

I guess that his magic smoke escaped.

Ofcourse, this is all rumours. No one has ever been able to prove any of it. It is believed a Reporter in England could have accidently uncoverded a story about this in the last week or two, but mysteriously he was found Dead the next morning. the Police have reportedly not found anything mysterious with his death, but also have not found why he died. Certianly some very high powered people have been seen rushing around trying to cover their tracks.

I guess that his magic smoke escaped.

YOU MISSED THE CRITICAL INFORMATION.

Certianly some very high powered people have been seen rushing around

Obiously VERY HIGH and LOW powered things e.g. people, do NOT mix under any circumstances.

The same with your batteries. A lot of internet sites, manufacturers etc ALL CONFIRM THIS.

One weaker battery will be burnt out / badly and under charged by bigger and stronger ones. You should simply understand 12V is simply greater than 6V. They can work together if in harmony and a sense of common purpose is available. 12V + 6V = 18V.

In different circumstances, the reverse happens, conflicts, disagreements, arguemets, sparks flying and total disruption of the work force until strikes, work to rules, lock outs, sit-ins and all because the unions of different work forces have been incorrectly introduced and bundled together.

Eventually the forces of 12V kills off the 6V and the remaining survivors should numerically be 12V - 6V = 6V, but as we are well aware from the many wars throughout history, this in reality will not happen and if you are lucky you may achieve just 4V or even 3V or less. The wounded Volts and the economy of the victors nations will be alikened to your surviving battery walls. Devastation all around you and nothing works properely.

In a word "KKKKnacKKered".

Like wise the size of the armies or battleships within the batteries is directly matached to the difference of a 420 gun battlefleet trying to be sunk by a lowly 120 gunned attacker. It wont look pretty and bound to fail.

Admiral Lord Nelson, off Trafalga, solved this problem a few years ago, by breaking the opposition force into 3 cells of 120 power, then tackled each cell individually and Isolated them.

I trust that helps in your conflicts.

Here is only one example of the information available from the wwwebbby. It comes without any recommendation, approval or disapproval and I have knot read it, just skimmed . . .

BUT it does have pretty diagrams in Colour which look simple and I prefer colours because they are pretty.

http://boatsafe.com/nauticalknowhow/marine_battery.htm

Enjoy & google others

Archived