Raymarine ST60 (not +) suncovers

tuffyluffy

Does anyone know where on earth i can get these?

Lustys say they are no longer available, theres none on ebay or trademe, and a google search revealed nothing.

I cant believe im the only person in the world that needs some replacements.

I need 3. Have you tried Lusty & Blundell?

Yep, they say they're no longer available. I need 4!

Im trying a few other international sites, so ill let you know how i get on.

BTW, L&B have the ST60+ suncovers (wont fit ST60) for $39.00 a piece :shock:

Agreed. At $40 a pop id rather duct-tape a tupperware lid over them.

Ive got a couple of queries out on the interweb, so we'll see what comes back.

Failing that, it wouldnt be too hard to mock something up. Maybe even mould some from thin perspex

With the power of Google I found this thread looking for Raymarine ST60 (standard) suncovers.

http://www.ybw.com/forums/showthread.php?t=272811

Hopefully this link will take you to a UK website that is selling them for $4.50 (UK pounds).

http://www.marinemegastore.com/product.asp?pf_id=SMG_705_A25004&src=GBASE&gb_exvat=1

Gotta be cheaper than making them although I agree they would look sexier in carbon :thumbup: . Sounds like a bulk order is called for.

Proabably easiest to Vacuum Mould some out of Plastic, if there is enough interest I could machine up a mould and make a few at a time, would just need some UV Stable plastic.

Could easily machine the crew.org logo into the mould too.

Probably a bottle of Rum per set of 4, If they are all the same dimension the mould will cost bugger all, model it up, machine and drill then 5 minutes or so to mould each one, trim your self...

Proabably easiest to Vacuum Mould some out of Plastic, if there is enough interest I could machine up a mould and make a few at a time, would just need some UV Stable plastic.

Could easily machine the crew.org logo into the mould too.

Hell yes! I'd be keen. I'd get some extras made as well. Keep you in rum for a while!

Well if we can get one of these to me, maybe at the Simrad Briefing I will model them up and get things going.

If you dont know me I will make sure I have an empty glass at the bar, looking thristy :D

Well if we can get one of these to me, maybe at the Simrad Briefing I will model them up and get things going.

If you dont know me I will make sure I have an empty glass at the bar, looking thristy :D

I will bring one along. I will be with the many armed one and he is always good for a beer... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived