Diesel bug : what works

Battgirl

Wetdream, that gives me an idea. I have some Thorium at work. If I made that into a filter like the Mag filter for the fuel to pass through, the radiation should radiate the bug.

Now to find some way of melting Thorium which can withstand some unbelievable temp. And then something that can withstand that temp to make a mould to pour it into. Hmmm, this could take awhile.

Wetdream, that gives me an idea. I have some Thorium at work. If I made that into a filter like the Mag filter for the fuel to pass through, the radiation should radiate the bug.

Now to find some way of melting Thorium which can withstand some unbelievable temp. And then something that can withstand that temp to make a mould to pour it into. Hmmm, this could take awhile.

Thorium!! Why didn't I think of that!!?? (bangs head against lead lined esophagus........ :idea: ). In the short space of 14.05 billion years the diesel would be safe for use and FREE of A N Y bug!!! (for at leased a 700 nautical mile radius!).... who needs "expensive" fuel filters???

Archived