Wednesday Nights

isn't it more about creating opportunitues for those that want to sail more often to sail, ratehr than reinventing the wheel?

I do see your point about diluting the fleet Tim, but I love midweek sailing, and there was opportunity to do it every week, I'd be stoked. I'd prefer to sail once a week against 5 boats, than once a fortnight against 10 boats.

Nice one Ken.

In a nutshell that is the issue, would you rather race against 12-15 every 2nd week (RNZYS) or

race every week with smaller fleets both weeks ?

For mine the correct place to make and discuss that decision is at the AGM not over the internet.

Nice one Ken.

In a nutshell that is the issue, would you rather race against 12-15 every 2nd week (RNZYS) or

race every week with smaller fleets both weeks ?

For mine the correct place to make and discuss that decision is at the AGM not over the internet.

The racing is on! Richmond next Wednesday, yeeeehaaaa!!

And from the response on this site I think that it will be well recieved. You multi boys and girls only started Wednesday nighting at all a year or two ago didnt you?

My experience from 25 years racing Wednesdays in leaners is that it is easier to keep crew and the program together if you race every week.

Even though we have training wheels on now, we still want to keep racing every week.

I really dont understand the logic that says that fleets will decline if we race every Wednesday, I would think they will increase?

I reakon that now you multi guys have shown the establishment that you're not as bad as all that, you could be allowed out of the cage every week?

Bull - what's with this 'you' stuff - you're one of us now mate!

Mid-week summer racing has been in the club for a long time - just not on a Wednesday and therefore outside the radar of 'them' leaners!

I heard you faggots were going to have 10 boats in the BOI and be the biggest fleet? What happened?

1. f*ck off nEWBIE

2. Own up to who you are

3. Post a pic of your wifes tits.

4. f*ck off your opinion means nothing to us till you buy a boat and put your money where your foul mouth is.

Ps we got 10 multis at bay week how many where in your homesexual div? :thumbup:

He douth protest too much. Sorry mate how was I to know?

1 Whats with that. is this a closed discusion?

2 Who would you like me to be? Rubber glove and lights out it could be anyone!

3 Dont think you fool me mentioning tits. Just come out, its ok these days, even in sailing. (I think?)

4 See ya out there.

The point I was trying to make is some of us want to race every week, and thats ok. If you dont, thats ok too.

Does your crew flinch when you yell "boy room"?

Bruceyx

Bull - what's with this 'you' stuff - you're one of us now mate!

Mid-week summer racing has been in the club for a long time - just not on a Wednesday and therefore outside the radar of 'them' leaners!

Sorry didnt realise you had been midweekin for a while!

Yes one of u now. We multi-Hulls

Chill Brucey. Have you not visited Sailing Anarchy? Some standard greetings from there. the first and third ones are generally treated as firendly greetings...

and I don't think there is anyone who posts in this forum (multis) who is not know to most of the other people here, so the who are you question is reasonable.

Fu*k Brucey, you are either a screaming FAG or a serious HOMOPHOBIC, almost every post on this topic has some ass bandit reference in it.

Whos YOU'RE Daddy, did he abuse you as a child?

I can asure you Samin is neither a Poo Packer or a danger to anyone on the start line.

See you on the start line on wednesday.

SAIL ON ~~~~~/)~~~~~~/)~/)

well , i'm picking the express up by trailer tomorrow, and it's a day before my surgery so must try to make it, cos that's the last sailing i get to do for at least 2 weeks

So see you all there :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Chill Brucey. Have you not visited Sailing Anarchy? Some standard greetings from there. the first and third ones are generally treated as firendly greetings...

and I don't think there is anyone who posts in this forum (multis) who is not know to most of the other people here, so the who are you question is reasonable.

Apologies I am not up with the protocol obviously, and accept 'F#ck off Newbe."

I do think "Show us a photo of your wifes tits" is well out of date, most of our wives left soon after they found out getting married didnt = giving up sailing.

I must be a bit old school, where you give a serve like "faggot" good humouredly when you disagree with or someone f#cks it up.

Dont agree that one has to be known to have an opinion. Sure sometimes for "expert opinion" you need identity, equally other times if people know who you are they disregard your opinion out of hand, as they think they know why you think like that, without really listening to what is being said.

Promise to never call a raft sailor gay again.

Bruceyx

So you dont actually own a boat then do you Brucey, or whoever the hell you claim you are

Huh?? I dont claim to be anyone, quite the contrary.

See what I mean. What is it with you, what is the difference if I own or crew on a boat? Is the opinion of the guy who does main for you less valuable than your opinions?

Is it only boat owners who are allowed to want to go sailing, if so is there a size of boat that is minimum? Like if I have a 10m is my opinion worth more than just a 8.5m?

Again I said

IMHO

Samin has a point.

People who don't race (Brucey) should not criticize the amount of racing another (Samin) does.

Sorry John, I know you are a bit one eyed at the moment, and the best of luck with that BUT

You dont know who I am, whether I sail or not, how offten etc.

and anyway who has a monopoly on opinions? Only those who sail? Or who sail multis? Or sail them well? So does the opinion of the winner carry more cred than that of stragglers?

I said

Better to race every week than sit around and watch the lead draggers having fun every second wednesday. If you have your knitting classes Mr Wolf just bring a note from your mum and you will be excused.

That is to say if you dont want to be there, dont frekin come. If you do great.

Pretty simple really. If after a season the numbers have dropped I'll eat my sick!!!!

Whether I have the biggest, smallest, steer, do bow or main doesnt make my opinion any better or worse. And whether you are there or not wont affect the fact that come wednesday it sounds like 6-8 boats will be on the start line. But I hope you samin and anyone else who are keen turn up.

More the merrier

Well if you have not realised already its the wednesday night racing question that you are posting in, so if you have a boat, great! come racing..

This is not about your opinion Brucey, its about if you have a boat to come sailing...! :roll:

And yes there is constantly 6-8 boats in the wednesday night races and more if we all would stop doing up our boats haha

Mast is nearing completion! should be back in time for BMW hopefully! now for the sails... :?

So you dont actually own a boat then do you Brucey, or whoever the hell you claim you are

Huh?? I dont claim to be anyone, quite the contrary.

See what I mean. What is it with you, what is the difference if I own or crew on a boat? Is the opinion of the guy who does main for you less valuable than your opinions?

Is it only boat owners who are allowed to want to go sailing, if so is there a size of boat that is minimum? Like if I have a 10m is my opinion worth more than just a 8.5m?

Again I said

IMHO

Samin has a point.

People who don't race (Brucey) should not criticize the amount of racing another (Samin) does.

Sorry John, I know you are a bit one eyed at the moment, and the best of luck with that BUT

You dont know who I am, whether I sail or not, how offten etc.

and anyway who has a monopoly on opinions? Only those who sail? Or who sail multis? Or sail them well? So does the opinion of the winner carry more cred than that of stragglers?

I said

Better to race every week than sit around and watch the lead draggers having fun every second wednesday. If you have your knitting classes Mr Wolf just bring a note from your mum and you will be excused.

That is to say if you dont want to be there, dont frekin come. If you do great.

Pretty simple really. If after a season the numbers have dropped I'll eat my sick!!!!

Whether I have the biggest, smallest, steer, do bow or main doesnt make my opinion any better or worse. And whether you are there or not wont affect the fact that come wednesday it sounds like 6-8 boats will be on the start line. But I hope you samin and anyone else who are keen turn up.

More the merrier

Hey brucie. you have to watch these Multi sailors! they are highly strung and not very inviting!

its a "insecurity thing" from thier childhood when they had to have those "bolt on" wheels on the side of thier Bicycles.

actually i think these guys had Tricycles? :lol:

Hey brucie. you have to watch these Multi sailors! they are highly strung and not very inviting!

its a "insecurity thing" from thier childhood when they had to have those "bolt on" wheels on the side of thier Bicycles.

actually i think these guys had Tricycles? :lol:

Yup sure looks like the're a sensitive bunch, specially those with Tricycles it seems.

Can kinda understand though, remember as a kid when you had the trike, it was a little embarasing to be seen on it. Sure if you took your feet off the peddles down a hill you could get up a fair head of steam, untill you got the speed wobbles and crashed. All you wanted for Xmas was a real two wheeler, probably a Chopper with a 3 speed shift on the middle bar (dangerous for the family jewels when crashing or jumping off fast).

Guess it is just a bit of "lack of wheel envy". (doesnt extend to unicycles and leaners though)

Yup sure looks like the're a sensitive bunch, specially those with Tricycles it seems.

Can kinda understand though, remember as a kid when you had the trike, it was a little embarasing to be seen on it. Sure if you took your feet off the peddles down a hill you could get up a fair head of steam, untill you got the speed wobbles and crashed. All you wanted for Xmas was a real two wheeler, probably a Chopper with a 3 speed shift on the middle bar (dangerous for the family jewels when crashing or jumping off fast).

Guess it is just a bit of "lack of wheel envy". (doesnt extend to unicycles and leaners though)

Yip! but the "lead" leaners are also very similar because they are envious of the guys that can sail dingies, "the tru sailors boat"!

Its strange that these "moored" multihull sailiors are so grumpy?It might have something to do with all the harbour they take up? :wink:

Its not a wonder, considering all the people that crash into thier moored "Tennis courts" :sailor:

or maybe its all the stress of sailing these speed machines around so many slow Lead luggers and gin palaces that congest the harbour.

Archived