Two Handed RNI

Jon

i am really keen to do this race. over 18 but no boat. if any body thinks thay may want crew please let me know. i think there will be alot of people out there in my shoes

Ours too Princess! Jenny will be in touch about the RNI roadtrip. Looks like they will be doing two laps as well, sounds very expensive on the Visa card- shops will be stocking up as we speak. P

ok....im out of hiding...........(tucked away in an office working

Oracle is keen to go again... so well be another sub 10m boat out there doing it .....hopefully....

might even have enough money if i keep working all these housrs..

just need some help convincing bob the bowman to come along with me..

we want to improve on out 3rd place of last time.

just need to make a new rudder...

We are looking to do this race also so although we are over 10 meters with all the lead we carry around you guys can be pretty sure you wont be last into port. Will do the White Island again 2 handed this time as a build up race.

I ran a test entry about 1.5 hours after it went up but a Farr 11.6 beat me to it so thats 6 spots now gone.

I ran a test entry about 1.5 hours after it went up but a Farr 11.6 beat me to it so thats 6 spots now gone.

Wow, I'm impressed. You're all mad. Especially the ones that have already done it once. Seriously, I've always advocated that the first time is for learning, we improved out of sight on the second lap. For any first timers thinking about it, you'll never regret it, it really is an amazing experience. I've been offshore a few times but this race is special.

Does this mean you're on again to do the race YY?

Yep very messy, and not just Welly either.

Some of us hanger-ons may bring the bucket to the other stopovers - all part of the cunning plan!

yup. I managed to write myself off in wellington but at least i took a couple of people down with me!!! including the race director.....

Cookey still hasn't forgiven you, have you tried entering yet?

Could have a maturity factor problem and the 18 could be a movable guide :?: :?: :?:

3.16 The Race Committee reserves the right to include or exclude any boat or person for

whatever reason.

...ummm any of you regretting past behaviour ???

Archived