Two Handed RNI

Jon

ummmm.....sh*t hope not!! keen on another lap and was at said session, great night had by all, even if there were a few sore heads at briefing the next morning - quick bash up the coast to Napier for round 3 :shock: think it took me a month just to get over the consumption

race is addictive though and one of the best events i have been involved in - a must do, if you get the opportunity....take it

rackemandstackem.jpg

i had another photo....not sure what happened to it actually must be on other puter but it involved an impromptu mankini - think that happened after the stack of jugs made the ceiling - bloody funny night

Also worth a note that those jugs were RUM and COKE not beer. Now thats a FU*KLOAD

of rum consumed.......

Agree with you sharpie, its an amazing event and really one of a kind.

Can't wait for the first Simrad. Drifting around Sydney harbour each Sunday doesn't completely crack it as far as winter sailing goes.

We were chatting last night and there's basically one race each month until the RNI, which is enough to have something to look forward to all the time.

Great to see a good fleet materialising for the RNI.

It's been fresh over here - it might even be warmer in Auckalofa at the moment.

Go Mr. R.

16 ENTRIES out of a 25 max so if your wanting to do this don't muck about as some are going to miss out

Yacht Name Yacht Design

Andar Open 50

Bird On The Wing Beneteau First 50

Caro Vita Warwick 53

Clear Vision Young 11 (modified)

Coppelia Farr 38

Danaide Beale 11.6

GALE FORCE ELLIOTT 1050

IESA Elliott 13.5m

Karma Police Shaw 30

Mix T Motions Richard Edlin

Mr Roosevelt Davidson 42

Nonstop Young 99

Pepe Ross 930

Splash Palace Ross 930 (M)

Waka Thompson 850

Windarra Cavalier 36

Can't help but notice that three of the 17 entries so far wanting to sail around the North Island are from the South Island, surely they have an island or two of their own to sail around?

Archived