Nova 28

Yes, in Real Estate we are still getting "urgent"sales. I'm talking to a guy today, pretty much the situation KM described. I suspect we will see it for a while yet, in spite of our supposedly improving economy.

So here's a trivia question: if cash is king, who is richer than the Queen?*

Clue: if you have ever had a Steingrenade headache, you helped.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/world/3 ... -the-Queen

*Yes I am referring to the Queen of England for those of you who would like to make it known that you never chose her as your bloody queen. I would have gone for one of the more attractive options that the Scandanavian countries seem to get too

Don't you remember the $1 reserve auction for the house on the West Coast. They got more than the price it had been sitting on for 6 months or so with an agent.

Also, the Wright Variant that was listed here sold to the first viewer for asking price.

Another guy turned up with the finance in place as well, so he could have sold two of them :shock:

Also, the Wright Variant that was listed here sold to the first viewer for asking price.

Another guy turned up with the finance in place as well, so he could have sold two of them :shock:

Funny - I don't remember getting -paid for that

Just watch out if your crew start putting the flares and the vhf in their bag, running their fingers over the knife blade while looking at you.. stuff like that. :D

Congratulations on your purchase.

Archived