#31 Atom Ant

Atom Ant

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,839 posts
  • LocationGulf Harbour in the Tropics

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:02 AM

could you please wear the full face helmet from now on.................. you look better in that one :lol:

:lol: :thumbup: :lol:

#32 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:36 AM

So Where are we at now chaps. Two boats in the Round Waiheke, 8.5 Nationals coming up, Most of the non 8.5 race boats on the market and horror of horrors Multihull Sailors turning back to Mono hulls.

Sounds like you have a winning formula.

#33 Marshy

Marshy

DayStar

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,530 posts
  • LocationAuckland, New Zealand

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:12 AM

And hows the H28 Class association going? Nationals are coming up with the inaugural race from Motokorea to Northern leading finish. Saturday start should make it back in time for prizegiving sunday? :-P
<p>Marshy - I may have gone to the Darkside, but I'm loving the VMG to windward....

#34 Clipper

Clipper

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,855 posts
  • LocationAuckland

Posted 20 March 2013 - 02:57 PM

So Where are we at now chaps. Two boats in the Round Waiheke, 8.5 Nationals coming up, Most of the non 8.5 race boats on the market and horror of horrors Multihull Sailors turning back to Mono hulls.

Sounds like you have a winning formula.

H28 sailor flinging sh*t about multis?

Classic.

No really, thanks for your input.

Prick

#35 Clive

Clive

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,129 posts
  • LocationAuckland

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:34 PM

But we did used to have more events revolving around the cruising boats and the cruising members, and that part of the NZMYC has taken a massive face plant.
Hopefully this weekend will be a good chance to rectify this.

We need a volunteer, someone to be a cruising sec, look after and put together some cruises.... anyone prepared to step forward?
"That which can be accepted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence" - Hitchens

#36 Tim C

Tim C

Advanced Member

• Advanced Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts
  • LocationWarkworth, and the World!

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:01 PM

I hope someone is sending out an e-mail to the cruising boats I've encouraged to join NZMYC suggesting an Easter Cruise to the bottom end of Waiheke, taking in maybe Rotoroa Island, Man'o'war winery, and a walk to Stony Batter?

#37 Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:18 PM

Prick

Poor Clipper, Such Language, Shows a refined Intellect.

Saturday start should make it back in time for prizegiving sunday?

Quite right Marshy
Slower than the second coming. But I guess they're still racing ( God they're not STILL racing are they)

Owning an H28 allows one time to see the world and the humour in it something alas missing from old dog GBE's :D

#38 Atom Ant

Atom Ant

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,839 posts
  • LocationGulf Harbour in the Tropics

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:12 PM

OK back at it guys. I've got no boat but my chips and beer in hand - off you go!

#39 GBE88

GBE88

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 07:26 AM

Someone decided they needed the Rudder Foil off GBE on Friday more than I do. Does anyone know where there might be a Rudder I can get hold of. We are going back in the water on Sunday at 6.30am. The cord length is 250mm. My number is 0211906348

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users