How do you pass the time?

At anchor we enjoyed "dinghy cruising", better with oars than outboard, head up a creek or river, or visit other boats, or go round that last headland to see what is there.

At anchor we enjoyed "dinghy cruising", better with oars than outboard, head up a creek or river, or visit other boats, or go round that last headland to see what is there.

dinghy cruising, 2hp with a big tank of gas and a coupla sixpacks is the way to go, dissappeared on year up those mangroves behind wangaroa and came across a full blown party band and all, pity was we only had an hour of tide

dinghy cruising, 2hp with a big tank of gas and a coupla sixpacks is the way to go, dissappeared on year up those mangroves behind wangaroa and came across a full blown party band and all, pity was we only had an hour of tide

Oh yeah a man after my own heart. Bugger oars.

The only thing better is swapping the OB for sails. I do like my evening sailing dings when all 6 packed up. And as soon as it gets a little dark you can go stealth and sneak up on unsuspecting punters then pinch their drinkies :thumbup:

A party with a band is all you could expect to "sneak" up on with an outboard - and sometimes that's great.

Looking for a quiet kind of surprise - usually provided by nature - oars are the way to go.

A party with a band is all you could expect to "sneak" up on with an outboard - and sometimes that's great.

Looking for a quiet kind of surprise - usually provided by nature - oars are the way to go.

very good.........lurking with intent

Can I add - Watching threads with stroppy American in them?

Damn, don't have satellite interweb aboard. I hope no-one nails him while I'm knot watching :)

Archived