List your boat for the Hotrod fleet

Kiteroa

I have a very incomplete list of boats from the 2009 Hotrod division. If you'd like your boat to be included in the next incarnation Hotrod fleet then use this google doc to add your boat and contact details to the list of potential Hotrods. Please forward this link on to anyone who you think might also be interested.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjpSxM40nLU9dDNQSm1qbjk0V29tUDRua0ljbGp2clE#gid=0

Let’s work on the boats between 'SR26' LOA and 'Ross 930' LOA for the moment, and see how we go. Please list the boats mods' in a comment under your boats 'Year Launched' cell. You do that by right clicking on the date cell and selecting 'add comment' Try not to delete the sheet!

This is a publicly viewable spread sheet so anyone with the above link can view and edit its contents. The spread sheet saves itself automatically, so add your details and close the window for the next person to deposit their bit.

From the SR's i have all the contact details so flick me an email.

marshy69@gmail.com

Trainsmash has left the building, gone to Aussie.

Travellin Man is now Motorboat.

Can add Rattle n Rum on there and Mercenary. And T-Rex. Along with Moving Violation the Elliott 7.9 at BBYC.

Room for some of us "Junior Hotrods" (HnF, Geralda, Erazor, Faster Coyote, Energy, Abinito etc) to come and play in this sandpit? - Seeming as PHRF seems to think were just as fast?

And Recreation won't be joining in any time soon I suspect?

On a side note, anyone know whats happen to her? I saw the first trademe auction didn't get any bidders.

On a side note, anyone know whats happen to her? I saw the first trademe auction didn't get any bidders.
It's now in the hands of a local lad who is looking at swapping out the hull but keepig the rest. But that plan still a work in progress so it may change. He is keen and he has help so she will be back but as what exactly we'll have to wait and see.
I have a very incomplete list of boats from the 2009 Hotrod division. If you'd like your boat to be included in the next incarnation Hotrod fleet then use this google doc to add your boat and contact details to the list of potential Hotrods. Please forward this link on to anyone who you think might also be interested.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjpSxM40nLU9dDNQSm1qbjk0V29tUDRua0ljbGp2clE#gid=0

Let’s work on the boats between 'SR26' LOA and 'Ross 930' LOA for the moment, and see how we go. Please list the boats mods' in a comment under your boats 'Year Launched' cell. You do that by right clicking on the date cell and selecting 'add comment' Try not to delete the sheet!

This is a publicly viewable spread sheet so anyone with the above link can view and edit its contents. The spread sheet saves itself automatically, so add your details and close the window for the next person to deposit their bit.

The missus gave me a google docs lesson. Should be able to edit now! :clap:

Good start so far guys. But we need more names on this list to make this fly.

So crew, please nag your skippers for their details and put their boat down on the sheet. We’re going to run this division a little differently than what’s been done previously. So you don’t have to win to benefit from being involved this time. Details to come…..

Tapped into the legendary Markm archives today and now have a nice list of almost all the possible hotrods in the general Auckland/Tauranga/Northland area. Find your boat on the list and add your contact details. Will be meeting up with a few active owners on Wednesday to set down some preliminary rules to get the division rolling. So should be able to put something out to the masses by the end of the week.

How rude! Festering indeed! Rude but true... Still in excellent nick, still for sale at a bargain basement price. Still capable of whipping the arses off a number of so called hot rods...

Archived