Xmas Cruise - add your photos

Terry B

Skiff racing with Otto.

I think he needs to work on landing techniques :lol: :lol:

:shh:

Cloth failure followed by a bit of loose stitching giving way under my light nimble and agile frame :angel:

We had a great cruise, had to sit out the 4 days of crap in kawau with the first cyclone but it was all good. Had a week at the barrier, smokehouse new year (huge.....) then back to kawau again and then motutapu. 2 weeks on the boat with 3 kids and 2 days with 3 adults too, I was ready to come back to work from a break.....

the kids really changed during this trip, became much more self sufficient and entertain them selves a lot. took on the swimming thing this time too and generally we coudlnt keep them out of the water and cant go anywhere in the dinghy without towing nathan on his body board.

Did the walk up to the gun emplacements on motutapu which was great, seriously recommend that one especially with the kids, nice tunnels and underground rooms and a spectacular view.

P1030210 - Copy.JPG

P1030332 - Copy.JPG

P1030406 - Copy.JPG

P1030295 - Copy.JPG

P1030430 - Copy.JPG

P1030408 - Copy.JPG

P1030319 - Copy.JPG

P1030389 - Copy.JPG

We had a very cool cruise this year. Really the weather and weather calls we made allowed us to do exactly what we wanted to do, which among other things was to go here..

DSCF5433.jpg

stitched panorama that my daughter put together.

The only problem being that after getting home on anniversary day, is that we're home.

Archived