Xmas Cruise - add your photos

Terry B

We had a very cool cruise this year. Really the weather and weather calls we made allowed us to do exactly what we wanted to do, which among other things was to go here..

DSCF5433.jpg

stitched panorama that my daughter put together.

The only problem being that after getting home on anniversary day, is that we're home.

Hey J B where is that?

We had a great cruise, had to sit out the 4 days of crap in kawau with the first cyclone but it was all good. ......

the kids really changed during this trip, became much more self sufficient and entertain them selves a lot. took on the swimming thing this time too and generally we coudlnt keep them out of the water and cant go anywhere in the dinghy without towing nathan on his body board.

Isn't that marvelous. My god we are lucky in this country that kids can enjoy all these things.

(Think Syria, Mali, Bundaberg, and other Hell holes!!)

The sad thing (and I speak as someone who has spent half his life overseas) is that New Zealanders don't appreciate it.

Well done Booboo.

PS. Our re-positioning Bintang in the Marlborough Sounds was, weather-wise, a total f*ck-up. But that's another story.

We had a very cool cruise this year. Really the weather and weather calls we made allowed us to do exactly what we wanted to do, which among other things was to go here..

DSCF5433.jpg

stitched panorama that my daughter put together.

The only problem being that after getting home on anniversary day, is that we're home.

Hey J B where is that?

North Cape BK, but it does look a bit Happy Jack doesn't it.

A very nice spot for sundowners on new years day with the 5 boats cruising together.

IMG_2734_13.jpg

Archived