SIMRAD Entries Are Open

Fish

That'll make two SRs. Don't supose we'll see many of the others. The Mercenary will likely be there. We won't be there for the last race as I will be away.

That'll make two SRs. Don't supose we'll see many of the others. The Mercenary will likely be there. We won't be there for the last race as I will be away.

Im not here for the last one either, got the Groupama race around new caledonia.

We'll be out making up the numbers again, Thanks YNZ :(

Or the boat will, I'm off sporty racing in Aussie during R2 and hope to be doing similar in Italy for R3. Looking forward to that one, dusted off the harness and it still fits :thumbup:

T-man you have the life - sabatical last year, trip away for 2 months this year.

Energy will be there - just did the YNZ rego, PHRF, SSANZ membership renewal.....so good to put an entry in now.

Prod gets the final fitting/tweaks and a test this weekend if its not blowing 45 kts like every other day I go sailing.... and this weekend by the looks of it.

EE

Is there an entry list anywhere? I want to see if my slack arsed crew has entered us yet, he should have.

Sorry, the skipper, I'm the lounging around rum swilling part time crew this year.

Does anyone know if you can change divisions for the 2nd and 3rd races?

Long-haul (we're .845) looks a bit hot for us first race up in a newly reassembled boat, plus we're a bit short on down-hill horsepower until i get around to ordering a gennaker. Hence im thinking of cruising division for race one, then reassess.

Thanks EE.

Well he's entered us and has some issues with the Turbos by the looks :)

Wrong Div though I think, I'm sure the lads will tweak as required.

E-Nine would be a sporty as well wouldn't she?

Cool C Verses Bump, that could be an interesting line up. Bump is getting it's shite together way too well. CC by a nose is the call this far out.

That's right EE the SRs are in the shorthaul. I hhope you will be there. The Rattle is in that division as well, when we all enter thaat is.
Ok then - Shorthaul it is.

Cool.

FRESH MEAT :thumbup: :lol: :lol:

KM that concerns me with its 1st day in prison styles sexual undertones.

We will be sure to take some shots of your bow with the long lens. :)

KM that concerns me with its 1st day in prison styles sexual undertones.

We will be sure to take some shots of your bow with the long lens. :)

Fighting talk

Thats what I like to hear

Even if its in the short talk section

Hey D, we all have short boats so should be in Short Talk... ;)

Yes EE we do intend to roger you but from afar by boat rather than close quarters by Bubba :lol:

Actually thinking about our starting techniques, hopefully the above won't turn from figurative to literal :?

Archived