Anyone have pictures of Hi Flyer? Davidson 26 qt.

Hi Flyer

Hey fellas hoping you can help. I've bought a davidson 26 called hi flyer, it used to race out of bbyc. The deck gear and mast/ rigging has all been removed and im trying to piece it back together.

Any pics would be awesome! Looks like a fast boat so I'm sure there are plenty of pics of the stern? Cheers

Hi Flyer was similar to Black Fun but a bit heavier as she was in timber, Black Fun was glass and super-light in comparison.

Here's a pic of Black Fun when I had her - I'm pretty sure Hi Flyer still had the inline rig in her when I last saw her a few years ago so similar in layout.

EE

post-903-141887218591_thumb.jpg

That fuzzy old photo is mine. I took it when she was just launched - it may even have been her maiden sail. It was well before the Quarter Ton Worlds. The photo was taken in Motuhei Channel. That's Neil Pryde and Helmer Pedersen right there.

Nope Unique88 used to Own infiltrator.

Guess he owned Hi Flyer as well. He reckons he restored Hi Flyer to perfection.. to bad she wasn't kept that way! My turn to do the same I guess :)

Hey fellas hoping you can help. I've bought a davidson 26 called hi flyer, it used to race out of bbyc. The deck gear and mast/ rigging has all been removed and im trying to piece it back together.

Any pics would be awesome! Looks like a fast boat so I'm sure there are plenty of pics of the stern? Cheers

Hi, you might be in luck, I took a heap of shots of HF at the BBYC marina for the eventual Blackfun syndicate from Wellington - may still have them somewhere. PM me if you still want some shots. Not sure how many are rig shots.

Cheers

Archived